Nutraburn

I may be wrong on this but if they use a filler how would you weigh the active ingredient.
Damn you're right, the entire capsule weighs just shy of 500mg. I hope to god there is filler in there. DNP is lipophilic, starch is hydrophilic. I could weigh the amount of oil, mix it with the contents of the capsule, add some amount of water so that the starch dissolves, freeze the contents, separate the frozen water from the oil, weigh the oil.

received my order within 5 days. don't worry y'all.

Last edited:
I placed an order thru the site last week. Got a confirmation email and since then it’s been quiet. I kno he’s got a long TA so I ain’t sweating it
My order shipped nearly 2 weeks after placing order. no movement for 2-3 days. email with shipping was sent 3-4 days after label created.

fuck life ive been trying to buy DNP and ship it to ukraine ( since thats where im at ) but it's looking like an impossible feat right now

Good to hear. It sucks, but glad to see experiences like yours on here so people know what to watch out for.
For sure, I rely a lot on anecdotal evidence as well as research articles to formulate my own opinion on things, so I wanted to give back in any way I can, especially when it comes to something like DNP.

Was a pretty scary time, my ALT and AST values were in the 400s, bilirubin was in the teens (for ref range should be 0.6-1.2 so I was severely jaundiced, was immediately noticeable, people were frequently asking why I looked yellow/green)

Blood tests from this month shows all liver enzymes back to normal reference ranges and bilirubin has gone all the way down to near normal.

Hope my info could help guide someone down the right path with DNP and decide for themselves if it's worth it or not.

Last edited:
For sure, I rely a lot on anecdotal evidence as well as research articles to formulate my own opinion on things, so I wanted to give back in any way I can, especially when it comes to something like DNP.

Was a pretty scary time, my ALT and AST values were in the 400s, bilirubin was in the teens (for ref range should be 0.6-1.2 so I was severely jaundiced, was immediately noticeable, people were frequently asking why I looked yellow/green)

Blood tests from this month shows all liver enzymes back to normal reference ranges and bilirubin has gone all the way down to near normal.

Hope my info could help guide someone down the right path with DNP and decide for themselves if it's worth it or not.

How did it get that bad? Did you push through symptoms?

How did it get that bad? Did you push through symptoms?
Yeah, I had the "typical" DNP rash that may appear on the chest and arms, mine extended from head to toe. This was probably the first warning sign I decided to push through. It cleared up with 50mg of benadryl everyday for a couple of days, so I kept going.

After the rash went away though, the next couple of is when I started to get cholestasis symptoms (pale stools, RUQ tenderness, intense itching on my palms, soles, basically whole body, severe jaundice). At this point I knew I needed to stop

Upon reflection I definitely should have stopped at the rash.

Yeah, I had the "typical" DNP rash that may appear on the chest and arms, mine extended from head to toe. This was probably the first warning sign I decided to push through. It cleared up with 50mg of benadryl everyday for a couple of days, so I kept going.

After the rash went away though, the next couple of is when I started to get cholestasis symptoms (pale stools, RUQ tenderness, intense itching on my palms, soles, basically whole body, severe jaundice). At this point I knew I needed to stop

Upon reflection I definitely should have stopped at the rash.
Damn bro. How much did you say you were taking? 125mg?

Are you positive DNP did that to you? So you were in perfect health before?

Are you positive DNP did that to you? So you were in perfect health before?
I am positive and confident that it was the DNP, I was in perfect health before, I don't drink or do drugs besides smoke weed. My diet was immaculate as well, at least in my opinion, had good balance of macros, micros, and eating a ton of fruit and veg per day. I've been training for over a decade at this point (not that that means anything but just saying I'm not new to training/the gym)

Don't take any oral anabolics, only cruise on Test which I was doing for over 6 months prior to starting DNP.

It gives me more certainty that it was the DNP because after stopping usage, I started to slowly recover. Generally the treatment for DILI is to just stop the offending agent, which I did

I am positive and confident that it was the DNP, I was in perfect health before, I don't drink or do drugs besides smoke weed. My diet was immaculate as well, at least in my opinion, had good balance of macros, micros, and eating a ton of fruit and veg per day. I've been training for over a decade at this point (not that that means anything but just saying I'm not new to training/the gym)

Don't take any oral anabolics, only cruise on Test which I was doing for over 6 months prior to starting DNP.

It gives me more certainty that it was the DNP because after stopping usage, I started to slowly recover. Generally the treatment for DILI is to just stop the offending agent, which I did
Sorry to hear that man. I've run DNP once 200mgs Ed for 12 days I had a great experience. Well, I did my homework. I did it right. Mostly. And the results have stayed with me over a decade (!!!!) Later.

One specific thing I learned from going up to 625-750mg/day that I haven't heard anyone mention is masturbation. Keep it to an absolute minimum or you and your bed sheets will be covered in sweat.