Nutraburn

I have to think theres an issue with informed delivery. I had a track number from ryderwear for clothes and it isnt showing either i had to put the number in usps myself.
i have 2 tracking numbers not related to gear that arent showing up on informed delivery too.

Hey guys. Ordered from nutraburn 3 times in the past. Always received an email in my spam about order being processed followed by a shipped email a few days later. This order, I haven’t received the shipped one and it has been over a week. Not worried, just trying to make sure I’m home when the pack arrives as I’m staying in a shady area. Are you guys saying your packs this time showed up having never received a “shipped” email?

Hey guys. Ordered from nutraburn 3 times in the past. Always received an email in my spam about order being processed followed by a shipped email a few days later. This order, I haven’t received the shipped one and it has been over a week. Not worried, just trying to make sure I’m home when the pack arrives as I’m staying in a shady area. Are you guys saying your packs this time showed up having never received a “shipped” email?

Yep, never got a shipped email and never showed up in informed delivery. Just showed up 2 weeks later.

Yep, never got a shipped email and never showed up in informed delivery. Just showed up 2 weeks later.

Ive been searching for a DNP source for a while and I’m going to place an order from Nutraburn on Tuesday. I’ll keep this thread updated on my experience as well. It’s been a few years since I’ve ran DNP and I’ve ran two cycles total over the past 6 years. There’s a lot of new and exciting research being conducted on DNP for medical purposes as it seems the scientific community has gained more interest in the drug as of late.

Took about 6 days to get an email back. They said due to an influx of orders theyre behind. Gave me a tracking number but again the usps system is all messed up and none of my packs are even being updated. So hard to say when mine will land. But theyre just behind. Been about 12 days since ive ordered.

Took about 6 days to get an email back. They said due to an influx of orders theyre behind. Gave me a tracking number but again the usps system is all messed up and none of my packs are even being updated. So hard to say when mine will land. But theyre just behind. Been about 12 days since ive ordered.
At least you got a confirmation from them and tracking. There aren’t many sources around these days for DNP it seems, so if it takes 3 weeks to receive an order, that’s better than nothing! I do miss the days of Dinitro being around as a source though. Ever since he got out of it, it’s been difficult finding a trustworthy source.

At least you got a confirmation from them and tracking. There aren’t many sources around these days for DNP it seems, so if it takes 3 weeks to receive an order, that’s better than nothing! I do miss the days of Dinitro being around as a source though. Ever since he got out of it, it’s been difficult finding a trustworthy source.
Dinitro was solid.

Just placed an order today. We’ll see how it goes.

Hi guys, ordered from nutraburn a couple days ago or so. Just wanted to say, BUY A FUCKING MG SCALE FOR $20 BEFORE YOU RISK YOUR LIFE. This is dangerous shit, and something you 100% DO NOT WANT TO OVERDOSE ON. Please, for the sake of your muscles and life, do not *just* trust someone to measure it out correctly for you. When I receive the order I will weigh out each dose and record it for y'all to see if there is any glaring diferences.
I mean everyone knows the risks of DNP I see zero point entering a thread on DNP to shit on users of it. Do I support or use it? No but I see why people would want to.

The risks don't outweigh the rewards for me but I'm not gonna sit here and shit on people in a DNP thread. I'd be curious how well a low and long run does like 125mg instead of the crazies that push it to 600+.

I'm against it but I see why ppl would take it.
I will try a 125mg every 3 days routine. Going to do this for 2 weeks straight, hope to hell I don't die or develop PN/cataracts/what have you.
Does the bottle say what kind of capsules. Gelatin or vegetarian
Haha, fellow vegan? just undo the capsules and add it to your protein smoothie.

Hi guys, ordered from nutraburn a couple days ago or so. Just wanted to say, BUY A FUCKING MG SCALE FOR $20 BEFORE YOU RISK YOUR LIFE. This is dangerous shit, and something you 100% DO NOT WANT TO OVERDOSE ON. Please, for the sake of your muscles and life, do not *just* trust someone to measure it out correctly for you. When I receive the order I will weigh out each dose and record it for y'all to see if there is any glaring diferences.

I will try a 125mg every 3 days routine. Going to do this for 2 weeks straight, hope to hell I don't die or develop PN/cataracts/what have you.

Haha, fellow vegan? just undo the capsules and add it to your protein smoothie.
Imma send mine to Jano first.

Coming up on 5 months post dnp cycle for me - my acute cholecystitis and drug induced liver injury symptoms have all but vanished now.

Pee is back to crystal clear, sclera in my eyes are back to 95% white. No itching in any extremity, and bowel movements have finally becomes regular and nice soft and solid. Back to hitting the gym at full capacity.

I wouldn't wish that kind of 4 month hell on anyone - I urge anyone if they have any appearance of hives/rash to tread very very carefully and decide whether or not you want to continue at the risk of possible prolonged allergic reaction and liver injury (at least in my case)

Coming up on 5 months post dnp cycle for me - my acute cholecystitis and drug induced liver injury symptoms have all but vanished now.

Pee is back to crystal clear, sclera in my eyes are back to 95% white. No itching in any extremity, and bowel movements have finally becomes regular and nice soft and solid. Back to hitting the gym at full capacity.

I wouldn't wish that kind of 4 month hell on anyone - I urge anyone if they have any appearance of hives/rash to tread very very carefully and decide whether or not you want to continue at the risk of possible prolonged allergic reaction and liver injury (at least in my case)
Good to hear. It sucks, but glad to see experiences like yours on here so people know what to watch out for.

Has anyone had any luck ordering through their tutanota email? I see they have a site to order from now, but I was really hoping to buy unpacked crystal DNP from them like I've done in the past when ordering from them.

Has anyone had any luck ordering through their tutanota email? I see they have a site to order from now, but I was really hoping to buy unpacked crystal DNP from them like I've done in the past when ordering from them.
I placed an order thru the site last week. Got a confirmation email and since then it’s been quiet. I kno he’s got a long TA so I ain’t sweating it