Nutraburn

I do believe Nutraburn's capsules contain DNP. I tested the 125mg with a burn test with very light sparking as to be expected and felt hot and ended up having to cut back when my body temp increased while taking approx 5.2mg/kg/day. No clue what the filler is though.

Stuff came . Looks legit . Took about 11 days in south east US
Try the burn test? Seems to be the quickest way to see if it’s semi-legit. I have some friends that ordered from here and are currently having good results so idk. We will see when it gets to my place.

I just have qestion about 1st post ..why clomid and arimidex you are on trt?

Try the burn test? Seems to be the quickest way to see if it’s semi-legit. I have some friends that ordered from here and are currently having good results so idk. We will see when it gets to my place.
Didn’t try burn test but felt difference within 12 hours of taking 250 so I would say it’s legit . I’m usually sensitive to DNP . 250 is most I can do without it being so obvious in public and even that is too much . Going to stick with 125 this course

Stuff is legit . Someone DNP if looking nutraburn DNP . Tried taking but it gives me neuropathy unfortunately . Can’t take Unfortunately. I tried other forms of DNP But he continues to give me PN. Love the results but can’t take

Stuff is legit . Someone DNP if looking nutraburn DNP . Tried taking but it gives me neuropathy unfortunately . Can’t take Unfortunately. I tried other forms of DNP But he continues to give me PN. Love the results but can’t take
That sucks man. What is it like when you get it?