Nutraburn

What's everyone's opinions on Nutraburns DNP? Is it legit? Did it work well for you? How long did shipping take after sending payment? Any info is helpful! Thanks bros.

Any idea why the benadryl helped?
It's very common for people to use benadryl on dnp bc sometimes you'll develop a small rash on ur cycle of dnp. And it varies every cycle most the time I don't get it but sometimes I'll get some red spots and benadryl makes them go away and it helps with itching too

It's very common for people to use benadryl on dnp bc sometimes you'll develop a small rash on ur cycle of dnp. And it varies every cycle most the time I don't get it but sometimes I'll get some red spots and benadryl makes them go away and it helps with itching too

Are there any other drugs that help the same way?

Are there any other drugs that help the same way?
10 mg Claritin in the morning works.
What's everyone's opinions on Nutraburns DNP? Is it legit? Did it work well for you? How long did shipping take after sending payment? Any info is helpful! Thanks bros.
My order has been processing for two weeks now after payment. Most of the T/A seem to be 1-1.5 weeks if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Just adding to anecdotal record here:
Just a little under 3 months since stopping DNP here,

2 months since serious sides have come up post-DNP usage.

Symptoms are gradually improving - scleral Jaundice you can see a border of marked cell regenration where the yellow is fading.

I've noticed whenever I get light nicks/cuts/scrapes, blood plasma is very yellow d/t elevated unconjugated bilirubin in extracellular fluid. Kind of weird but expected.

Urine+stool is ALWAYS yellow d/t conjugated bilirubin excretion. A nice sign since I know my liver is still able to process and conjugate indrect bilirubin to direct bilirubin to be excreted

Still haven't had nice formed stools, mostly loose but nice and brown. If I go way too overboard on a high fat diet then I will have G.I upset, bad bloating, and the clay colored stools may or may not come back. Otherwise if I watch my diet, it's pretty consistently loose.

Skin is also improving though still noticeably jaundiced.

Haven't gone back to the gym or done any exercise/taken any supplements to allow my body/liver/gall bladder to rest and recover.

Bloodwork as of week of 6/20/21:
Elevated bili of course d/t liver damage.
LFT remain slightly elevated but stable. Markers are not dangerously out of range but definitely indicative of liver damage.

The scariest ordeal was sitting in the emergency room observation unit waiting for the doc to tell me if I had to have a liver tx. at under 30 years of age. Numerous abd u/s and abd ct scans showed enlarged liver but no further enlargement when kept overnight and rescanned the next day. Liver function tests also remained stable and not elevated to dangerous levels.

Doctor said that recovery will take months so I think I'm about right where I should be with small small daily improvements everyday, granted I stick with a low fat high fiber diet and remain well hydrated, and don't push myself too hard. Definitely no liver toxic compounds/alcohol and no weight training for now still.

Sponsors

Latest posts