I’m thinking of running a protocol similar to @Scruf ’s for the rest of my cut, what do you guys think?. I’m now at a similar starting weight, and he had great results. He started with a lot more muscle than I have, but I still think it will work. The only things I would do differently in the beginning is no Enclomiphene, not as much primo if I use that for my estrogen, and higher test (I’m on 210 mg/week test p). I also run replacement dose T3/T4 and Telmisartan, but I think I’ll be able to get off blood pressure medication very soon. I’ve made a lot of progress on my cardiovascular health.
View attachment 280229
I already know I want to bring HGH back. Recovery, sleep, and skin benefits were phenomenal, and this was the dosing and cardio regimen I was already using when I ran it. My training split is already very similar, I don’t lift fasted anymore though. I always feel great in the calorie range he was eating at.
What would be the point of enclomiphene if he's on test?

Anyway, I'm subscribed to your other thread and someone mentioned you post here more. Glad your doing well. I'm here to watch this transformation in full!

Also, are you just maxing out on bench and then doing sets of 135 to failure after?

What would be the point of enclomiphene if he's on test?

Anyway, I'm subscribed to your other thread and someone mentioned you post here more. Glad your doing well. I'm here to watch this transformation in full!

Also, are you just maxing out on bench and then doing sets of 135 to failure after?
Enclo will do the same as hcg how well is debated but it will still do it.

Wonder if he’s dead? Sure was a lot of harsh drugs and harsh dieting
I think he just lost interest, got sidetracked with life or went back to bad nutritional habits. Just embarrassed to update, lots of us go through such phases, we get exhausted and needed a break especially if you step on the gas too hard and too sudden.

I just hope he doesn’t give up ultimately.

I think he just lost interest, got sidetracked with life or went back to bad nutritional habits. Just embarrassed to update, lots of us go through such phases, we get exhausted and needed a break especially if you step on the gas too hard and too sudden.

I just hope he doesn’t give up ultimately.

Yea that’s definitely a possibility. I fell off the rails for about a year one time.

lots of us go through such phases, we get exhausted and needed a break especially if you step on the gas too hard and too sudden.
Yep, my level of dedication directly tracks with my posting frequency in general. Fall off and I don't want to think about.