Nutraburn

That sucks man. What is it like when you get it?
Mainly sharp stabbing pains in feet . I had them before after DNP( different source ) . Took some time to go away . I was hoping I could try it again and it wouldn’t happen and I was wrong . Within 48 hours . Pains are debilitating or anything but when you sit at a desk all day it’s obvious to feel little sharp stabbing pains randomly throughout the day . I’ve had great weight loss results with DNP but I just don’t want to be in long term pain . Guess I’m going to have to try clen and t3 .

Mainly sharp stabbing pains in feet . I had them before after DNP( different source ) . Took some time to go away . I was hoping I could try it again and it wouldn’t happen and I was wrong . Within 48 hours . Pains are debilitating or anything but when you sit at a desk all day it’s obvious to feel little sharp stabbing pains randomly throughout the day . I’ve had great weight loss results with DNP but I just don’t want to be in long term pain . Guess I’m going to have to try clen and t3 .
That sucks man. Hope I don’t get that. Appreciate the help!

That sucks man. Hope I don’t get that. Appreciate the help!
Also I didn’t take high amounts most I’ve taken is 250 in a day and still got PN . Lots of people not believing people get PN on DNP with short courses . Trust me it’s true and even at low dosages . Again , doesn’t mean it happens to everyone . This was my third cycle in like 3 years . Didn’t really start feeling PN until second cycle . Thought I give it a try again and same thing happened within 24-48 hours of taking . Even got lower dosage this time at 125 and still occurred

Also I didn’t take high amounts most I’ve taken is 250 in a day and still got PN . Lots of people not believing people get PN on DNP with short courses . Trust me it’s true and even at low dosages . Again , doesn’t mean it happens to everyone . This was my third cycle in like 3 years . Didn’t really start feeling PN until second cycle . Thought I give it a try again and same thing happened within 24-48 hours of taking . Even got lower dosage this time at 125 and still occurred
That really sucks. PN sounds really horrible. Did it go away after you stopped?

also, I’m still waiting on mine. Don’t have anything on informed delivery either. A little concerned, but most people have said it takes a while. So I guess we will see.

That really sucks. PN sounds really horrible. Did it go away after you stopped?

also, I’m still waiting on mine. Don’t have anything on informed delivery either. A little concerned, but most people have said it takes a while. So I guess we will see.
It’s better but still feeling it . Expect it to take weeks to go away . Yesterday was the worst I’ve ever felt it . It only lasted a few hours . I’m taking a lot of nerve supplement like l acetyl carnitine and other vitamin and minerals

never got the point of dnp, does it burn fat better than clen & cardio? seems like the risk to reward ratio is a bit too much. but if someone is comfortable with that, I say let them be.

Clen is absolutely awful. Why anyone uses it is beyond me, Ephedrine and caffeine works on the same adrenergic receptors, doesn’t cause down regulation, doesn’t cause jitters and is just much safer in general. Plus, it’s very effective at suppressing your appetite. DNP is safer than Clen… I can only shake my head when people talk about using clen to cut.

Clen is absolutely awful. Why anyone uses it is beyond me, Ephedrine and caffeine works on the same adrenergic receptors, doesn’t cause down regulation, doesn’t cause jitters and is just much safer in general. Plus, it’s very effective at suppressing your appetite. DNP is safer than Clen… I can only shake my head when people talk about using clen to cut.
Exactly. I know 2 guys who were hospitalized by Clen usage. One had severe heart swelling. Doctors didn’t know if he was gonna make it.

On the other hand, I know a ton of people who have used DNP with very little issues usually.

Exactly. I know 2 guys who were hospitalized by Clen usage. One had severe heart swelling. Doctors didn’t know if he was gonna make it.

On the other hand, I know a ton of people who have used DNP with very little issues usually.
People grossly misunderstand DNP and think it’s much worse than it is because after the medical community stopped prescribing it for weight loss, companies started using it for industrial purposes. Because obviously if something is used for industrial applications, that means it’s poison! /sarcasm and face palm. I’ve ran DNP a couple of times and never once felt my life was in danger, clen though… I used it several times a long, long time ago and was actually genuinely concerned about my health and safety. A very popular prep coach by the name of Alex Kikel has discussed in detail how DNP has some remarkably positive effects on our health when used responsibly, and that guy is seriously a wizard when it comes to this kind of stuff. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and intelligent and breaks the science down piece by piece for even a layman to clearly understand.

Ordered about 10 days ago. Nothing on informed delivery or anything. Do they have an email you can reach?
@The_Dude69 i have the same issue right now. 7 days ago, and i put another one in monday. No labels been made yet, past times it always has been. Not sure whats going on, no real customer service to reach out to.

Ordered about 10 days ago. Nothing on informed delivery or anything. Do they have an email you can reach?
Isn't that the protocol with this source???? Not much of any communication at all until it shows up at your door 2 weeks later??? I don't think anybody has been burned, but communication and delivery speed isn't high up on sources priorities.

Isn't that the protocol with this source???? Not much of any communication at all until it shows up at your door 2 weeks later??? I don't think anybody has been burned, but communication and delivery speed isn't high up on sources priorities.
Yes and no. Not everyone uses informed delivery and just wants a tracking number. But each time ive orderedive seen a label made and i know where to expect it from. I havent seen a label even created this time.

Yes and no. Not everyone uses informed delivery and just wants a tracking number. But each time ive orderedive seen a label made and i know where to expect it from. I havent seen a label even created this time.
Agreed. It’s really odd. It’s been 12-13 days now. No tracking or follow up on emails. Kinda thinking I’ve been scammed? Maybe. Maybe not.

I have to think theres an issue with informed delivery. I had a track number from ryderwear for clothes and it isnt showing either i had to put the number in usps myself.

Same. I had an order with Opti not show up as well. Very weird stuff.

Sponsors

Latest posts