Nutraburn

Received mine but they went into a box and probably the garbage eventually. I've read way too many stories of people getting cataracts months later for me to be comfortable taking this.
Maybe someone will do a study and shed some light on the link between the two.

Received mine but they went into a box and probably the garbage eventually. I've read way too many stories of people getting cataracts months later for me to be comfortable taking this.
I believe it's possible, but not likely. There is some risk involved in every medication. Cataract surgery is much safer than a life of obesity.

I’ll take them off your hands

If i remember correctoy from what i read, men dont have much chance at all of getting cataracts its women that have to worry more about that.

Anyone remember Nutras email? I placed an order 7 days ago and haven’t received a payment confirmation or update on package yet.

Anyone remember Nutras email? I placed an order 7 days ago and haven’t received a payment confirmation or update on package yet.
Nutra is my fav. For me it was 11 days twice. Time for you to sign up for the free USPS informed delivery service. 10 - 15 seems universal.

Graciebjj mentioned it in my other thread. I believe there’s crystal and powder DNP. Maybe this is the powder and the extra 25mg is a filler or something. I tagged Jano to see what he thinks. His reports states 150mg of 2,4 DNP so they’re overdosed in my opinion.

They're supposed to be crystal DNP.

Crystal = 89% of powder. Assuming that's correct your results would be:

Dinitro used to provide excellent crystal DNP.

Highheater provides the best powder DNP however the side effects are almost unbearable after about 5 days on.