Nutraburn

Anyone order since there standard btc payment service went down? Made an order Oct 13. Got a confirmation through the site, but no “order received”. Went back in my junk email and saw I always got a “received” email confirmation the day of sending btc. Guessing new system is the difference maker but want to make sure I’m not sitting around waiting for an order that isnt coming and nutra doesn't have a contact email for me to check with

So you paid through blockonomics and never received confirmation? I would simply show a screen shot of your payment to nutraburns email and ask for confirmation. It will take a few days to get an email back.

So you paid through blockonomics and never received confirmation? I would simply show a screen shot of your payment to nutraburns email and ask for confirmation. It will take a few days to get an email back.
So I have the standard order received with order number page from the site that I screenshotted. But never got the email yet that I always have in past. That’s why I’m confused if it really went through. Do you have there email so I can send them one, because I know they dont publicly put it out. More so for emergency situations like this I think

I just sent over a direct message. I thought the confirmation may be the same email I sent you. But I assume, like myself, your older junk mail has probably been cleared already.

I'll PM it to you but make sure to check your spam folder, the emails went straight there for me.
Can you or anyone please PM me Nutraburns email? I paid with BTC on the site. I got confirmation on the site that the payment went through but never received an email confirmation or update on my order. I checked my spam and no email from him at all?

Hello guys, iam kinda depressed right now to find some DNP, the china one doesnt seem promising, one of the source give me the pic of pale dead yellow color ......iam from south east asia, can someone reshipped me the DNP from Nitraburn to my country ill pay twice the price he provided in his website, PM me if you interested

@cali96 or anyone who ordered recently, have you received your orders?
i got the order received email after sending payment.

from ym past experience it takes around 2 weeks to get the email with tracking but it should show up on informed delivery a day or 2 before the email is sent.

from ym past experience it takes around 2 weeks to get the email with tracking but it should show up on informed delivery a day or 2 before the email is sent.
Thanks. I've had no issues with them before, but lately people have been complaining about the site not confirming BTC payment, etc. I still have at least 65 or so little yellow supplements, but since it's become a staple of my diet, I just wanted to make sure all was well.

Great that you received your order! I paid with BTC 2 weeks ago and never got any "confirmation email" I looked ALL over and cant find Nurtaburns email. Can you please share it or PM me, I just want to confirm that its pending?

Great that you received your order! I paid with BTC 2 weeks ago and never got any "confirmation email" I looked ALL over and cant find Nurtaburns email. Can you please share it or PM me, I just want to confirm that its pending?
you misread my post i think. im talking about my previous order. my most recent order (placed this past week) hasnt been received yet, but i did receive the email after placing it.

for my first order, i copied the url after placing my order that showed payment pending or whatever and kept refreshing it until it said payment received. i kept that saved somewhere for reference purposes until i received my order.

the email is a tutanota one and its somewhere on their website i think

you misread my post i think. im talking about my previous order. my most recent order (placed this past week) hasnt been received yet, but i did receive the email after placing it.

for my first order, i copied the url after placing my order that showed payment pending or whatever and kept refreshing it until it said payment received. i kept that saved somewhere for reference purposes until i received my order.

the email is a tutanota one and its somewhere on their website i think

@fooba do you have a good update to share with us regarding this?