MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

yes the product is very noticeable, I would have liked to see a test from jano, but EQ is EQ, if you have used it you will notice, also from blood tests, Estrone (e1) is very high, E2 has dropped a lot
Very nice very nice.
I got some from a source a couple months ago that they fell off the face of the earth since then so I’m questioning its legitimacy

Last test (July) is GA at 250 test cyp mon/thurs (500mg) test was taken Monday before shot. So 4 days since last shot other tests were taken next day after shot. Ran for 6 weeks. Running GAs tren also which put me up 11lbs in 3 weeks but can’t stop eating.

Attachments

• IMG_1616.jpeg
    IMG_1616.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Last test (July) is GA at 250 test cyp mon/thurs (500mg) test was taken Monday before shot. So 4 days since last shot other tests were taken next day after shot. Ran for 6 weeks. Running GAs tren also which put me up 11lbs in 3 weeks but can’t stop eating.
How much tren?

How are you feeling, considering the low SHBG and prolactin? That low of SHBG might be driving your hunger more than the tren.

Taking an AI and caber/prami?

How much tren?

How are you feeling, considering the low SHBG and prolactin? That low of SHBG might be driving your hunger more than the tren.

Taking an AI and caber/prami?
Hey brother, my last prep I was hungrier like never before, now as you mentioned that I remembered that I crashed my SHBG like never before. Can you explain the realation as I never heard that before? Much appreciated

Sponsors