Nutraburn

Just want to give an update. I placed an order and got an email confirmation about the order on November 16th. Since then I’ve received no other communication regarding my order. No shipping updates, nothing. Does anyone have Nutraburn’s email address? If my order doesn’t arrive by the end of next week, I’m going to be worried at that point.

Just want to give an update. I placed an order and got an email confirmation about the order on November 16th. Since then I’ve received no other communication regarding my order. No shipping updates, nothing. Does anyone have Nutraburn’s email address? If my order doesn’t arrive by the end of next week, I’m going to be worried at that point.
@ShredMN i got the same. Ordered the 12th and notified the 16. Patience my guy. It will come.

If you read the thread 11 days seems to be the most common TA time. Give it an extra 2 days, 1 for holiday, 1 for over abundance of mail during the holiday. You will get it early next week.

Nutraburn doesn't typically send anything other than order confirmation. Just give it two weeks and it'll show up. I have gotten a shipping email once or twice the same day the order showed.

Been over two weeks since the confirmation email without delivery. Emailed him couple days ago no response.
Give him a few more days to deliver or respond. Once it took me like 16 days, plus yours has Thanksgiving which set you back one day.

The communication sucks hard. Ordered Nov 16 and got a notice it shipped last wednesday in my spam folder. Usually i have it at this point. The tracking they give shows no other updqtes besides label created. Normally im patient but this is the longest ive waited with them.

Sorry @Habib, I believe you sent me a PM a while ago. As far as my results on dnp goes, it's been a little choppy as I haven't been consistent with it. When you find your correct dose, you will sweat like your in a sauna, but in actuality your house heat is only set to 70. For me to get there, I need to do about 300mg doses twice daily. Obviously, start at the lowest dose for a week before you move upwards. There's no coming back from death, be careful.

Consider adding l-carnatine and alpha yohimbine to the mix (make sure it's alpha yohimbine, not regular yohimbine).

I believe I read on a post that HighHeater was looking into ways to tap the UK market. So follow-up with him. If that's the case, then he will do very well.

The communication sucks hard. Ordered Nov 16 and got a notice it shipped last wednesday in my spam folder. Usually i have it at this point. The tracking they give shows no other updqtes besides label created. Normally im patient but this is the longest ive waited with them.
I hear you brother. I recently placed an order and didn't even receive my typical email invoice confirmation.

In your case, I would email nutra and tell him that the order has not moved. And ask when it will be sent out.

I just want my shit by January, as I want to hang out outside in a t-shirt in the snow.

I’m on day 16 waiting for my pack as well. Received a confirmation email post-payment but no tracking as of yet.

I’ve gotten an order received email like two weeks ago but nothing further. I guess I’m in good company. Has anyone been in the same boat and had an order arrive?

Well informed delivery finally states its in my state as of today, so atleast its coming lol. They must stock to order or something instead of having it on hand.