Nutraburn

Well informed delivery finally states its in my state as of today, so atleast its coming lol. They must stock to order or something instead of having it on hand.
Glad to hear that. When was the initial scan that noted that USPS successfully accepted the package? Hopefully recent as that would give those waiting some hope

Glad to hear that. When was the initial scan that noted that USPS successfully accepted the package? Hopefully recent as that would give those waiting some hope
Nov 16 usps showed a label created lmao but no update til yesterday and showed up today. Idk what they got going on over there but atleast they have a very successful landing rate lol

Nov 16 usps showed a label created lmao but no update til yesterday and showed up today. Idk what they got going on over there but atleast they have a very successful landing rate lol
That's really good to hear. At least he didn't completely disappear. My situation is very recent, but I will keep you posted. Just strange that I didn't receive an email confirmation after ordering. I think that did happen to someone else here and they eventually heard from Nutra.

Ordered on November 29, didn't get a confirmation email, emailed Nutraburn December 6 to see what's up, still waiting on a response.

Nutraburn got back to me today with a tracking number, response time and lack of website / email confirmation sucks but at least he responded.

Ended up being 13 days total. Which is in the ballpark of where he's typically at. Hopefully this is a good sign that he is caught up.

I'll PM it to you but make sure to check your spam folder, the emails went straight there for me.
I never received an email confirmation either. I've checked spam folder I've searched for DNP and nutraburn in my email folders.Can you pm me the email address?

Last edited:
I never received an email confirmation either. I've checked spam folder I've searched for DNP and nutraburn in my email folders.Can you pm me the email address?

He's a tutanota.com
The user name associated with the email should be obvious, but PM me if needed.
As I mentioned before, his TA time was back on target. Also, his email response time was better than ever. It used to be about a week, but had improved to a couple days.

placed a recent order and 2 days later informed delivery showing something from same state as usual, but different city. not sure if its nutraburn or some other shit i ordered

Anyone have a ballpark time frame for the payment to process on Nutra’s end? I didn’t pay attention to that the first time I ordered. I think my payment was a penny off in $ but the correct BTC amount. Not sure if that matters or only if it only matters that the BTC amount matches.

Anyone have a ballpark time frame for the payment to process on Nutra’s end? I didn’t pay attention to that the first time I ordered. I think my payment was a penny off in $ but the correct BTC amount. Not sure if that matters or only if it only matters that the BTC amount matches.
Usually 2 weeks from payment to door. He doesn't Usually confirm payment.

Last time, I didn't receive confirmation at all. Nutra responded to my email. Not quickly, but faster than usual. It was a positive response that he did receive the order and the TA was 13 days. Which I would say is close to his average.