Nutraburn

This shit is nonsense. How hard is it to ship something out immediately after a label is created for shipping. 9 days after the label was created and USPS hasn’t even received the package from this guy yet. Honestly the worst experience I’ve ever had with a source on this forum.

Tracking finally updated, thank god. I wish dinitro was still around. Probably the best DNP and great TA and customer service.

Tracking finally updated, thank god. I wish dinitro was still around. Probably the best DNP and great TA and customer service.
Good deal. He finally responded to my email this morning, apologizing for the delay and stating I already got it. I invited him again over here to join his thread but I feel like he probably doesn't have time.

total ta time for recent order was 15 days. label created 2 days after placing order. no update for 11 days then 2 days to get to me once it started moving

Does he ship from multiple states? Got a package coming that I’m not familiar with that showed up on informed delivery today. I have nothing else coming in the mail but the mailing address is different from my last order.

Does he ship from multiple states? Got a package coming that I’m not familiar with that showed up on informed delivery today. I have nothing else coming in the mail but the mailing address is different from my last order.
his packs have always came from the same state for me but different city for my most recent order

Ordered 01/14/22. Recieved today 01/26/22. No confirmation email, no tracking info. Appeared in informed delivery 2 days prior to delivery. 12 days total turn around.

Id clean house. Probably a seized package, or you been scammed.
This board cracks me up. "clean house" you say? lol

You think you're going to get a controlled delivery for a little bottle of dnp? What schedule is dnp? Cmon. Nobody cares. So many dipshits on here with loud mouths.

If shit gets seized, bad luck. Happens all the time. Take your letter and eat your loss. Odds of a controlled delivery for even a moderate personal use amount of finished AAS product is unlikely. If a stateside address is repeatedly ordering large distro amounts of pills or vials or raws, then resources "might" be allocated for investigation and controlled delivery.

As much as you guys want to pretend you're rebel bad boys, you're not. You're all mostly fat meat heads in trailers ordering gear to compensate for something. Nobody fucking cares about you or your broke ass AAS order of $700. Zing! Better wear a fake mustache when you go to your mom's PO box there, Donnie.

Knowing is half the battle!

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get tracking? I somehow managed to get a tracking number on my last order after a shipping label had been created, but I have no idea where I found that information. I didn’t think informed delivery showed anything until a package is a few days out from being delivered.

Anyone know how to get tracking? I somehow managed to get a tracking number on my last order after a shipping label had been created, but I have no idea where I found that information. I didn’t think informed delivery showed anything until a package is a few days out from being delivered.
Informed Delivery typically shows something when the USPS first receives a package from the sellers end

Informed Delivery typically shows something when the USPS first receives a package from the sellers end
Thanks. I wasn’t sure where I got the tracking number from nor was I sure when things appear on informed delivery, so I appreciate your response.

Well I can say this isn't looking good for me. I purchased $178 dollars worth and emailed Nutra who told me it wasn't in the system. I sent him the order confirmation as well as the bitcoin transfer info and proof of receipt. I guess we get to see what the customer service really looks like.

Well I can say this isn't looking good for me. I purchased $178 dollars worth and emailed Nutra who told me it wasn't in the system. I sent him the order confirmation as well as the bitcoin transfer info and proof of receipt. I guess we get to see what the customer service really looks like.
Only thing I can think is you sent to the wrong btc address. But his payment system is pretty easy to use and hard to mess up. I've never recalled a member dealing with this problem before, let us know how it plays out.

i switched from his 125mg caps to 250mg caps this past week.

i go to sleep with the windows open when its 10-20 degrees and i still sweat

i switched from his 125mg caps to 250mg caps this past week.

i go to sleep with the windows open when its 10-20 degrees and i still sweat
What are you taking as far as a dose goes? 250mg/day? I don’t seem to sweat nearly as much as I did in earlier years of using DNP, even at 500mg when blood levels peak.

What are you taking as far as a dose goes? 250mg/day? I don’t seem to sweat nearly as much as I did in earlier years of using DNP, even at 500mg when blood levels peak.
250 a day but according to tests done by skankhunt it should be closer to 300mg/day.