Nutraburn

Nutra has always been shit at communication, believe he for a time was on the dnp discord that was setup by the reddit forums too and even then was shit. (Could be misremembering, this was way back when around the time I believe the name was yellow heat or someshit exit scammed) anyways, to get back on topic I haven't ever heard of people really complaining they got scammed by them, just slow shipping and shit communication. I've ordered twice and both times got packs within two weeks and were gtg, no emails or confirmations or anything.

I was doing 250 a day for 2 weeks. Had all sides. Zero complaints. Ive had multiple orders with them.
Heres a little update ig, on day 14 now. Still dont feel shit taking 375mg a day. Only hyper dehydration im drinking about 2-3 gallons a day. as for weight loss. I might as well be on nothing. Im seeing the same amount of weight im losing on a regular cut. To me this just isnt an effective batch or a super low dose. And before people on this thread assume its my diet or something, i can guarantee you its not. Im eating super clean everyday counting every single calorie i throw into my body. With cardio and lifting 5-6x a week. So idk if im holding water or sum but this shit does NOT work

Got my order about 3 weeks after sending in payment.

I'm not sure I'll be able to vouch for its validity, as I'm only running it at 125mg/day (started 4 days ago) and I'm not 100% sure I'd notice much at that dose either way.

P.S. I'd do a burn test but they're 125mg caps which I think typically has too much filler to burn anyway.

Paid 5 days ago, no shipping email or anything. I hate vendors that just go entirely no-comm after getting payment. Whatever, should arrive in a few weeks max

Anyone know where Nutra's contact info is? Didn't see it on the site. Placed an order but never received a confirmation email.
You won’t receive a confirmation email or tracking. The pack just shows up in 2-3 weeks.

Last time, I didn't receive confirmation at all. Nutra responded to my email. Not quickly, but faster than usual. It was a positive response that he did receive the order and the TA was 13 days. Which I would say is close to his average.
Can u please pm me nutra email i placed an irder 6 wks ago, no tracking info no package.

Ordered June 12, got a shipment confirmation e-mail (that went to my spam folder) w/USPS tracking on June 21, delivered June 23.

Anyone gotten delivery from them recently? Ordered a bit over 3 weeks ago and no joy, shipping confirm, etc. I’ve used them before and they’ve been pretty consistent @ the two week mark, so not sure if there’s cause for concern or not.

Anyone gotten delivery from them recently? Ordered a bit over 3 weeks ago and no joy, shipping confirm, etc. I’ve used them before and they’ve been pretty consistent @ the two week mark, so not sure if there’s cause for concern or not.
It's been several months since I ordered, but my last order was about 3.5 weeks in turnaround.

I did. I received in only a week and a half. You should email him.

Sponsors

Latest posts