Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Before my son was born I would come home to my wife cooking wearing nothing but an apron. It's the small things our chicks do for us that are the best.
Hell yea. Definitely all about the small things. I told my girl thigh high socks are sexy so she went & bought 3 pair (I especially like the pink ones ;) )

Before my son was born I would come home to my wife cooking wearing nothing but an apron. It's the small things our chicks do for us that are the best.
Man oh man before my son was born life was simple. Come home in the morning to breakfast and lingerie. Now I get sweat pants a pony tail and a diaper to change

Sometimes you gotta try too man. Have you tried making her breakfast and putting on lingerie?

Yup. And hurried sex with one ear open for a crying baby. Then there's the question, "should I take a shower before we do it?" It only gets nasty after the 5th day.

My wife tends to forget that she shouldnt look hotter than the bride at a wedding but thats not easy for herScreenshot_20161009-145750.png Screenshot_20161009-145735.png

Sponsors

Latest posts