Ok lets see your ladies!!!

If you were at work, who took the picture? Does she always dress like that for the gym while you are at work?

For someone picking something from nothing, u would think u would spot the phone filming on the bench?? Also if u think im dumb enough to question what my girls up to while i work then all that does if highlight ur insecruitites in your relationship

Oh and yes she does dress like that for the gym quite often as we have our own gym at home

For someone picking something from nothing, u would think u would spot the phone filming on the bench?? Also if u think im dumb enough to question what my girls up to while i work then all that does if highlight ur insecruitites in your relationship

Oh and yes she does dress like that for the gym quite often as we have our own gym at home
Can I have a membership!

For someone picking something from nothing, u would think u would spot the phone filming on the bench??
I don't see a phone on the bench even after you point it out.
Also if u think im dumb enough to question what my girls up to while i work then all that does if highlight ur insecruitites in your relationship
Ask a simple question and you turn into a dick pretty fast. Lots of people on this board know both me and my girls. No insecurities here.
My girl never dresses like that to work out. I guess her workouts are a little more hard core.

Ask a simple question and you turn into a dick pretty fast. Lots of people on this board know both me and my girls. No insecurities here.

My girl never dresses like that to work out. I guess her workouts are a little more hard core.

image.png
If u cant tell thats a phone to left
On the bench then i dont know

Also she did ons set like this to make my
day as she often does at the end of her workouts..

Your intial comment showed no emotion or any sign of banter.. Makes me think you was serious

Why you can't have hardcore workout almost naked? What the fuck you talking about :)

By the way the phone is clearly there and your comment was kinda out of order.

Even if there was someone there taking pic to kap wife I would say is none of your and our business. Isn't it?

Enjoy that fucking ass. Period.

Ps: don't enjoy it to much ;)

Why you can't have hardcore workout almost naked? What the fuck you talking about :)

By the way the phone is clearly there and your comment was kinda out of order.

Even if there was someone there taking pic to kap wife I would say is none of your and our business. Isn't it?

Enjoy that fucking ass. Period.

Ps: don't enjoy it to much ;)
Enjoy.dat.azz

Exactly :)

I trust my girl in ANY scenairo, with or without me

Why you can't have hardcore workout almost naked?
This is how my girl dresses for our hard core horizontal cardio sessions
bare%20back_zpstjapjrfs.jpg