Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Gotta love living in a booming college town :D Chick from a house party down the street the other night.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.PNG
    IMG_0054.PNG
    1,017 KB · Views: 401
Nah I'm just fucking with you. I wouldn't have posted her face tho. Kind of puts her on blast for doing a good deed and u never know who's lurking in these forums. Juice head dad? Ex boyfriend?

All good, she was a freak. Near guarantee she wouldn't care

All good, she was a freak. Near guarantee she wouldn't care

OR so you assume?

Come on dude, dick move posting a girls face/identity on a public forum from a pic she sent you privately!

Assuming she wouldn't care bc she's a freak, and having her give you the thumbs up on posting that pic are two different things.

I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole, but that was an immature dick move. You thought that posting her face in clear view in a nudie pic she sent you privately was okay bc she's a freak?

That's horrible logic.:rolleyes:

OR so you assume?

Come on dude, dick move posting a girls face/identity on a public forum from a pic she sent you privately!

Assuming she wouldn't care bc she's a freak, and having her give you the thumbs up on posting that pic are two different things.

I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole, but that was an immature dick move. You thought that posting her face in clear view in a nudie pic she sent you privately was okay bc she's a freak?

That's horrible logic.:rolleyes:
What's up big homie!?