Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Damn a lot going on it that picture, I'm interested to know how you are going to incorporate that tricycle and peanut butter in the back ground.:cool:
Well, u see, some of the bros here taught me a thing or two about kink... I'm thinking we lather one up in PB and attempt a rolling orgasm.

My chick is coming up on a 135 lb front squat for 5. Olympic style
She never pushes herself. I catch her sand bagging it all the time
I kept adding weight to her bent rows last week till i could see her breaking point.
She ended up bent barbell rowing 120x5
Shiiiiiit. Thought it was pretty good:D

My chick is coming up on a 135 lb front squat for 5. Olympic style
She never pushes herself. I catch her sand bagging it all the time
I kept adding weight to her bent rows last week till i could see her breaking point.
She ended up bent barbell rowing 120x5
Shiiiiiit. Thought it was pretty good:D
I feel like, if you can pull it off, there is no better trainer for a lady than her significant other. We have a vested interest in helping them push and build their physique and confidence. In my case by confidence I mean ass. I help my girl build an amazing ass haha

I feel like, if you can pull it off, there is no better trainer for a lady than her significant other. We have a vested interest in helping them push and build their physique and confidence. In my case by confidence I mean ass. I help my girl build an amazing ass haha
We tried this venture back in our early 20's. That was a decade ago
I was a military man. I didnt have much patience for stuff like working with women back then. It didnt last long. She had to go do her own workout and i did mine. I guess i had to mature a bit to sympathize with their excuses:mad:

I mean you wanna tick me off start making excuses in the gym
Yup thatll do it every time

Alot of progress in 3 years , a natural . She looks strong , she should compete in something (BBing or Powerlifting) Both ?

She is naturally a thick sicilian girl and also tallish at 5'7.

She has done one cycle of primo and loved it. She is very strong i think. I mean shit she does dbell overheads with 55's for sets of 8-10. I think thats kinda strong for a chick.

Competing. Im working on that. Shes gonna do a lean bulk from now til tgiving. Then im gonna have her cut. After we see how she looks then she will decide.

She cant powerlift because she cant squat. 2 cervical surgeries and 1 lumbar. Just wasnt born with a great spine