Ok lets see your ladies!!!

My girl had photos taken for one of my birthday gifts so I figured I'd share one of the more conservative ones, they turned out really good. Definitely one of the coolest gifts I've ever gotten from a girlfriend View attachment 46780
My wife did this a few years after we started going out. It was such an unbelievable gift considering how far out of her comfort zone she was. Glad to see other guys get classy pics as well :)
Now, on with the gratuitous boob shot!
2016071495133150-1.jpg

Soft bump on this one. I'm currently not at the beach I am busting my balls jackhammering concrete and swinging a sledge but my girl still went on the surfing trip planned... Although she is now sending me a plethora of photos to make me jealous I'm not there :(
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Pretty much the trend was less and less fabric in each photo but thats about all I'm sharing with this girl the rest is mine :p

Soft bump on this one. I'm currently not at the beach I am busting my balls jackhammering concrete and swinging a sledge but my girl still went on the surfing trip planned... Although she is now sending me a plethora of photos to make me jealous I'm not there :(
View attachment 48260
View attachment 48261

Pretty much the trend was less and less fabric in each photo but thats about all I'm sharing with this girl the rest is mine :p

Funny, didnt even know you had surf in Canada.

This woman was so sexy I still have fantasies about her...

20160828_065309.jpg

Speaking of Fantasy, still have at least one (maybe more spots for the ANNUAL MESO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE). If youre interested go to forums/discussions/sports. C'mon. You know you want to.

Man alot of you guys have some beautiful women (myself included :p) who says muscles dont attract babes haha

Brother in right there with you, mines smart, athletic, witty and sexy but thank god she just wants someone strong enough to toss her around cause that's my only selling feature were as this is only one of many of hers
View attachment 48434

Exactly bro mine is just like that thankfully she dont ask for much. She has a good time with me and thats all she wants

Dude, have you seen skull's girl yet.
She's all inked up and wears these crazy contact lens.
One of those girls that makes me say the long version of damnnnnnnn.