Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Is that the girl from your avatar? looks thick enough

Nah, that's Mrs. Ozzy. The avi is a different chick, right Oz?

Mrs. Ozzy has been featured here on quite a few fun Friday and Saturday nights in the past. Sometimes to be pulled down off the forum right around the 13 to 14 minute mark right before she could become part of Meso's permanent record!:):)

Good times, Ozzy!

Mrs. Ozzy has been featured here on quite a few fun Friday and Saturday nights in the past. Sometimes to be pulled down off the forum right around the 13 to 14 minute mark right before she could become part of Meso's permanent record!:):)

Good times, Ozzy!
Oh okay, wasn't sure.I guess I should a known, the pic he posted has a better shape. my wife is currently trying to thicken up, she lifts 6 days a week but she has a hard time getting those calories in

Good times, Ozzy!

I have more of those short life pics I'll post on another Friday night, and yes many good times and more to come.

Oh okay, wasn't sure.I guess I should a known, the pic he posted has a better shape. my wife is currently trying to thicken up, she lifts 6 days a week but she has a hard time getting those calories in

It's a different girl with a similar body type. After my wife started squatting she actually lost some of her ass from her legs growing so much. Last tbol cycle she was squatting 275 like nothing.

A real 275? Parallel and legal?
If so that stands as a state record where im at

Below parallel. I'll take a video next time she is on cycle. Unfortunately where we are at there are a few girls that hit more than that. She squats more than any girl I have seen in real life.

Edit: I have a pic somewhere that I can post but photos don't do the justice a video would.

Below parallel. I'll take a video next time she is on cycle. Unfortunately where we are at there are a few girls that hit more than that. She squats more than any girl I have seen in real life.

Edit: I have a pic somewhere that I can post but photos don't do the justice a video would.
Yeah, thats good
And rare. I just have to ask cuz bad squat form is everywhere
Thats impressive as hell

Yeah, thats good
And rare. I just have to ask cuz bad squat form is everywhere
Thats impressive as hell

I agree. I still have terrible form and she blows me out of the water. She has great hip mobility. I will say that she uses a very wide stance, almost Sumo, so not sure if that is legal as we don't compete.

067a683c6430be95e8de6a46bca24f3e.jpg