Ok lets see your ladies!!!

067a683c6430be95e8de6a46bca24f3e.jpg
Nice.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Damn you Skull, I have something about not looking at my buddy's girl in an inappropriate way. Like I can see a girl and think she is hot, and as soon as I find out my buddy is dating her, or engaged or married to her, I just can't look at her like that anymore.

So you continuing to post these pics of little Moe Moe is really testing my ability to abide by my self imposed rule above! ;);):D:D

Can't you just post pics of her in like baggy clothing with no make up on, all covered up? (And with that request I am sure I just became the least popular member ever to post in this thread):):):)

Damn you Skull, I have something about not looking at my buddy's girl in an inappropriate way. Like I can see a girl and think she is hot, and as soon as I find out my buddy is dating her, or engaged or married to her, I just can't look at her like that anymore.

So you continuing to post these pics of little Moe Moe is really testing my ability to abide by my self imposed rule above! ;);):D:D

Can't you just post pics of her in like baggy clothing with no make up on, all covered up? (And with that request I am sure I just became the least popular member ever to post in this thread):):):)
She is so damn pretty! that smile, those eyes, such a good looking girl

No doubt , very pretty . I thought all those Ozark chicks were toothless Skoal dippin hoes . Is there more like her in them thar hills @Skull ?? o_O

You boys get all that young pussy while you can. When you get to be my age the only ones you regret are the ones you didn't sleep with.[emoji23] I'm not even ashamed of the fatties anymore. I feel it was nice charity work.[emoji6]

No I agree 100%... problem is she would probably still be beautifull...
@Skull well done my brotha! well done