Ok lets see your ladies!!!

@jayb shes done a little competing...i cant keep her out of the dayum gym. She would out work the majority of the members in this forum, literally. Im sure your girl can do the same.

That much size with that leanness is impressive. I am guessing she competes in physique? My wife is contemplating crossing over to physique next year.
I feel sorry for these guys who's women don't work out. They don't know what they are missing. We spend half our vacation hitting different gyms

That much size with that leanness is impressive. I am guessing she competes in physique? My wife is contemplating crossing over to physique next year.
I feel sorry for these guys who's women don't work out. They don't know what they are missing. We spend half our vacation hitting different gyms
Aint that the truth...i swear ive been to every gym up and down the east coast. Shes in figure also. Those physique girls have gotten BIG. I can tell from looking at the pics you posted of your wife that she is pint sized just like my wife. Smaller framed women dont do as well in physique. At least in my experience.

Actually its not qalo ring but something very similiar. We do own several qalo rings, i highly recommend for lifting.
Hahaha my first time in here, just seen the picture scrolling on tapatalk and was wondering if it was a qalo ring " I know pictures of naked girls and I see a ring lol". I have a few as well and they are nice, wish I could of came up with something so easy lol.

Hahaha my first time in here, just seen the picture scrolling on tapatalk and was wondering if it was a qalo ring " I know pictures of naked girls and I see a ring lol". I have a few as well and they are nice, wish I could of came up with something so easy lol.
Hahaha, im glad you said it. I was like what ring? I cant imagine how much money Qalo has made...but good for them. Those rings are awesome for the gym.

image.jpeg Man i fucking hate dealing with holiday decorating. Every year my wife goes up into the attic to get shit down...im just concerned stuff may break so i always encourage her to take her time.

Here's some modeling pictures my wife did. I'll add more if you like these.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445695394830.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445695394830.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 289
  • uploadfromtaptalk1445695412907.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445695412907.jpg
    646.8 KB · Views: 289
  • uploadfromtaptalk1445695432658.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445695432658.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 283
A few more for you.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445705218808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445705218808.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 237
  • uploadfromtaptalk1445705227589.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445705227589.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 238
Lol .then I'll be sure to keep them to a minimum. I haven't even gotten to the good ones yet. Just haven't had time to blur the face and post.