Ok lets see your ladies!!!

20151018_142807.jpg 20151018_142727.jpg 20151018_142408.jpg
@brutus79 this was the rib tatt I was talking about on Moes side. At the bottom where it says...(The Courage to change the things I can an the Wisdom to know the difference)...it actually wraps all the way around her little waist. So its just not on the ribs, it wraps halfway around to the front as well lol.

Who is the new girl skull?
Lol its the same one I've been with for the last...well as Oct. 30th will be going on 8yrs. She just changes her hair colors an styles along with adding more an more tatts as time goes by. Those pics are from years ago. That girl changes her appearances like she changes clothes haha. Infact she getting a new tatt as we speak!!!

Lol its the same one I've been with for the last...well as Oct. 30th will be going on 8yrs. She just changes her hair colors an styles along with adding more an more tatts as time goes by. Those pics are from years ago. That girl changes her appearances like she changes clothes haha. Infact she getting a new tatt as we speak!!!
I would have never guessed it was the same girl. Lol she in witness protection or something.