• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Thanks ogh, ya she got scored down last year because her back was so much better then her hammys and glutes. So we have been pounding them all offseason she will start a real heavy bulk in the next couple weeks, and start cutting mid summer. First time lifting real heavy in about 9 months the other day she hit 225 on dead lifts for 6 reps, still weighing in around 125lbs. Half the dudes in my gym stopped to watch her, just shaking there heads.
And yes I am blessed man she pushes me every day cause there is no damn way I am going to be out worked by any women. We usually end up half dead in a pool of sweat by the end, and start counting the min till we can do it again.

Thats funny Benny, love the Charlies angles hair.
The real funny part, the hair hasn't changed much either lol. I'll find a newer pic some how, cuz she really looks same other then a few normal wrinkles from being in her forties now.

I would urge everyone to be cautious on what pictures you post. Often they can be linked to real accounts leading to personal info. Just throwin that out there...

Google is a crazy thing. If you post a pic on your avi and also on another forum on the web google will sync the two and your real identity is easily found. Just be careful

7720269b23abca7071c610c445e2de24.jpg