Old school UGL prices?

So

is the British dragon that’s selling now the same as it used to be back then British dragon was good but they redid the bottles and everything I never ordered from them since it was different but have u heard anything about what there products are like now
Can't speak for British Dragon, but I've been very happy with Dragon Pharma for years. Oils and orals. Consistently solid and a bargain if you buy it right. Not quite QSC cheap but damn near.

I would home brew if I knew how to
Start reading, it is not rocket science or molecular biology. It’s arithmetic and reading comprehension. You just need to follow specific instructions, hell we synthesized tren from pellets using the late basskilers method which includes the utilization of coffee filter lol.

Nowadays, we have a whole section dedicated to home brewing and a plethora of recipes scattered all over the internet.

2005 on this forum 10 vials of test prop 10ml/100mg per ml, I got for $8 each. Tested them and came back 115mg per ml. Test e 10ml/250mg $25 each

In 2018 I paid 210€ for 100IU of HGH. That kid was faked, even taking 1IU made me fall sleep immediatly on the chair where I administred the HGH. Till this day I have no idea what was inside these vials...

In 2018 I paid 210€ for 100IU of HGH. That kid was faked, even taking 1IU made me fall sleep immediatly on the chair where I administred the HGH. Till this day I have no idea what was inside these vials...
Probably sleeping powder for date rape lol

Iv been buying in UK since 2013 so can contribute here.. My first bottle of Test P and Deca 300 cost me 80gbp, this was through a gym "friend" from the big guy in the local gym..

I then spoke to the big guy himself and spent anywhere between 25-35gbp per bottle for the next few years with him.. Test P and Rip blends been on the cheaper end, then EQ and Tren were higher prices.. Orals ranged from 20-50gbp anything available from Pct, Anavar, Dbol to Halotestin..

After that guy I was approached by a dude on Facebook.. Made a small order to check if legit, luckily he then supplied me for the next roughly 6-7 years..

Prices over that time stayed relatively similar.. Some Tren and blends going for upto 55gbp and Anavar started showing up at 70gbp for 25tabs!!

Towards the end he must of found cheaper suppliers and his max bottle price was 28gbp which I thought was cheap..

Then I found Meso and all of these great labs here.. I can pick Test up for 5gbp a bottle!! Never saved so much money in my life..

Iv been buying in UK since 2013 so can contribute here.. My first bottle of Test P and Deca 300 cost me 80gbp, this was through a gym "friend" from the big guy in the local gym..

I then spoke to the big guy himself and spent anywhere between 25-35gbp per bottle for the next few years with him.. Test P and Rip blends been on the cheaper end, then EQ and Tren were higher prices.. Orals ranged from 20-50gbp anything available from Pct, Anavar, Dbol to Halotestin..

After that guy I was approached by a dude on Facebook.. Made a small order to check if legit, luckily he then supplied me for the next roughly 6-7 years..

Prices over that time stayed relatively similar.. Some Tren and blends going for upto 55gbp and Anavar started showing up at 70gbp for 25tabs!!

Towards the end he must of found cheaper suppliers and his max bottle price was 28gbp which I thought was cheap..

Then I found Meso and all of these great labs here.. I can pick Test up for 5gbp a bottle!! Never saved so much money in my life..

Thought it could go no lower than QSC until one of the new Chinese suppliers here listed Test C 250 for $30....per 10 vial kit!

I'm pretty sure Nostradamus had $3 Test on his list of signs of the impending apocalypse.

Thought it could go no lower than QSC until one of the new Chinese suppliers here listed Test C 250 for $30....per 10 vial kit!

I'm pretty sure Nostradamus had $3 Test on his list of signs of the impending apocalypse.
As long as the lab test are there then so am I..

Not sure he predicted the ladyboys selling it though....

As long as the lab test are there then so am I..

Not sure he predicted the ladyboys selling it though....

Does Jano test for diesel? When the carrier oil is delivered from these trucks no need for BB, everything dissolves quite nicely.

Sponsors