• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

OneQ HGH

Premixed? Lol that would degrade so fast, by the time you get it it would be trash.also i call bs on the long acting hgh, not even pharma companies have made it yet and you will offer it? Fuck outta here

I don't know about opti anything and don't know if they better
Our standard also 99%+ for dimers and 96%+ for related proteins
Also we produce by technology based on the Lactococcus lactis strain. Benefits?
Producer Lactobacillus – high-level safety with respect to man, non-toxic, unlike e.coli
Active protein is synthesized in correct three-dimensional form – with high biological activity
And we have premixed HGH which is much more easy to use (not need to mix with water)
QpWT17B5_o.jpg

+ we will start soo long HGH you need to inject only once per 5 days

Ofc its up to you what you will use but at least you can try and compare what is better to you

And vodka :)
It's very hard to get approval for Meso. I tried at the begging but we was completely new to this market and I failed, now we are here
Eroids it's just a forum, I don't know specific I just work there

And vodka!! Yes. I can’t believe I forgot about that. Haha

Premixed? Lol that would degrade so fast, by the time you get it it would be trash.also i call bs on the long acting hgh, not even pharma companies have made it yet and you will offer it? Fuck outta here

That's true, if you mix powder HGH with water it will degrade fast. But if you make special buffer mixture like we do - no problem. That's why our premixed product you can store 2 years at 2-8°C (35-46°F) ~30 days with max temp 35°C (95°F) Shock temp. >43°C (110°F) and <51°C (125°F) ~2-5 days.
About long HGH, it was made by Gensci - Jintrolong
Why pharma don't produce this product now I don't know, I think it's too expensive to make official approval + there is no reason for real sick people to keep high GH level in the body for a long time
You can read here:
Code:
https://www.mdedge.com/endocrinology/article/135001/pituitary-thyroid-adrenal-disorders/long-acting-growth-hormone-moves

Can you provide direct links to bloodwork on eriods but link it as code instead of a live link? I've seen some good and bad feedback on eriods so I think there may be a chance for real feedback. Searching eriods is horrible.
Sure, this one for example, 2iu a day, baseline was 110
Code:
https://www.eroids.com/pics/igf-1-one-q-blue-time-for-a-break-from-growth
Same guy for GH serum 5 iu 3hours
Code:
https://www.eroids.com/pics/serum-one-bluepremixed-and-natty-test-level.
He live in USA and use premixed HGH shipped from Russia

This guy 4iu a day, premixed
Code:
https://www.eroids.com/pics/oneq-igf-and-serum-test-4iu

Please expand on this...
Would like to hear more info.
Sure, what kind of info you want to know?
May be there is you can find some answers, generally this is the same thing
Code:
https://www.mdedge.com/endocrinology/article/135001/pituitary-thyroid-adrenal-disorders/long-acting-growth-hormone-moves

Also is there is a way how to post link to our site? We don't have accounts with info on it and don't have online customer base with information, so no one can take clients information

Not endorsing OP but why are you claiming premixed HGH would degrade so fast? Norditropin and Genotropin both come premixed.

Sure, what kind of info you want to know?
May be there is you can find some answers, generally this is the same thing
I just have never heard of HGH Enanthate before! :p Lol.
I’m too lazy to look up any information on it elsewhere. So any information you have just post it here. :)

I just have never heard of HGH Enanthate before! :p Lol.
I’m too lazy to look up any information on it elsewhere. So any information you have just post it here. :)
I'm going to do a lot of research on this.

But last time I checked... it doesnt exist.

Would pharma be making it?

Bro I’ve never heard of it before. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist I suppose?
Seems like some bullshit to me, that’s why I wanted @OneQ to expand on it with any information he has.

Bro I’ve never heard of it before. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist I suppose?
Seems like some bullshit to me, that’s why I wanted @OneQ to expand on it with any information he has.

The drug is called somavaratan (Brand name)

The idea was created by Versartis

In March of 2018 Versartis FAILED to get the product to work properly and pass phase 3 of trials.
This failure was devastating enough for Versartis to almost close down shop.
They were acquired by Ararive Pharmaceuticals

Who has still not moved somavaratan (Proprietary)long release GH beyond phase 3 due to technical issues.

(History of product to 2018)
Code:
https://adisinsight.springer.com/drugs/800030337

Even they had issues and sold it to
Ascendis Pharmaceuticals
Who in March 2019 did a TRIAL and proved they finally had a handle on things.

Code:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.evaluate.com/node/14404/amp

I'm sorry
But I'm just having a REALLY REALLY fucking hard time believing that a UGL is succeeding where two multinational pharmaceutical organizations were totally crushed.

While a 3rd still hasnt even released it (as of March 2019) couldnt find anything after that.

A really really fucking hard time.

But hey
I could be wrong.

The drug is called somavaratan (Brand name)

The idea was created by Versartis

In March of 2018 Versartis FAILED to get the product to work properly and pass phase 3 of trials.
This failure was devastating enough for Versartis to almost close down shop.
They were acquired by Ararive Pharmaceuticals

Who has still not moved somavaratan (Proprietary)long release GH beyond phase 3 due to technical issues.

(History of product to 2018)
Code:
https://adisinsight.springer.com/drugs/800030337

Even they had issues and sold it to
Ascendis Pharmaceuticals
Who in March 2019 did a TRIAL and proved they finally had a handle on things.

Code:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.evaluate.com/node/14404/amp

I'm sorry
But I'm just having a REALLY REALLY fucking hard time believing that a UGL is succeeding where two multinational pharmaceutical organizations were totally crushed.

While a 3rd still hasnt even released it (as of March 2019) couldnt find anything after that.

A really really fucking hard time.

But hey
I could be wrong.
So the idea exists but that’s about the end of it? :rolleyes:
From what you posted here I also find it hard to believe.
Well, I found it hard to believe when I first read it too. :p

Appreciate the time you took to do some digging on it bro! :cool:

Interested to see what @OneQ has to add to this.....

So the idea exists but that’s about the end of it? :rolleyes:
From what you posted here I also find it hard to believe.
Well, I found it hard to believe when I first read it too. :p

Appreciate the time you took to do some digging on it bro! :cool:

Interested to see what @OneQ has to add to this.....

There is also a shitylty Chinese knock off brand of long release GH.

But just like anything else in China.. it was.

1. Stolen from western pharma.
2. Probably shit
3. Who needs human trials (China is best most powerful country in world, fuck you western capitalist fat cats!)

PEGylated HGH would seemingly be the term to google to find more info. I agree with the above commenters with regards to the likelihood (or lack thereof) that OP has access to this compounds. If I had to guess I would say any product that does resemble this "slow acting HGH" is more likely Ipamorelin or a similar long-acting secretagogue.

Many moons ago I had an abundant supply of Nutropin Depot made by Genentech which was a once a month time released HGH product. To this day that was the best damn HGH I’ve ever used and I’ve used plenty in my day. Google it and you’ll learn more.

BTW, these guys have been around for a minute and produce phenomenal HGH, I like it A LOT.

I’m sure my words regarding these guys mean nothing to most of you and that’s fine, but if they make it here at Meso you all will agree.

Many moons ago I had an abundant supply of Nutropin Depot made by Genentech which was a once a month time released HGH product. To this day that was the best damn HGH I’ve ever used and I’ve used plenty in my day. Google it and you’ll learn more.

BTW, these guys have been around for a minute and produce phenomenal HGH, I like it A LOT.

I’m sure my words regarding these guys mean nothing to most of you and that’s fine, but if they make it here at Meso you all will agree.

Definatly not going to chirp or blast you for dropping some knowledge.
That's for sure.
I'm typically more wrong about shit than I am right.

Moving forward....
2 things for the OP @OneQ

1.) Testing incentives?
(The incentives should be pretty fucking hefty for when you release the slow release product)
I'd be willing to purchase and test anonymously if I get a decent reimbursement... I dint even know if it's possible for @janoshik to test for long release GH?
If so, I would be down to give you guys a shot.

2.) Respond in a timely fashion.
It's not a good look that someone calls you out and you dont respond.
even if I'm an idiot and I'm wrong, I still called you out and I would love an answer.

I would love for a slow release GH.. and your prices are good.
But we dont fuck around at meso