• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Opinions about this cycle

rudidada02

Hey guys, I'm new member here, I'm 22 yo and next year I'll compete in the Classic division.

I'm 5'11" tall
Weight 77kg/170lb
Body fat about 11%

My coach just gave me this cycle to run for 4 weeks (temporary):
Sustanon 250mg every monday
Testovis (Testosterone Propionate) 100mg every Thursday
Boldenone 200mg every Monday/Friday
Anavar 30mg pre workout

I noticed there are 2 Susta types on the market:
1. Cyp/Prop/Enanthate
2. Phenylpropionate/Prop/Isocaproate/Decanoate

He told me to stick to the classic one, so the second Susta I mentioned.

Either way, I'm not Einstein about AAS cycles but I'm having doubts about this protocol and planning to change coach right away.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could give me a honest opinion about this cycle. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
What number cycle is this for you?

That is an extremely odd cycle layout..

are you still PCTing or blast/cruise?

What number cycle is this for you?

That is an extremely odd cycle layout..

are you still PCTing or blast/cruise?
I have not been using anything for about 15 months now.
This would be my third cycle.
Yeah it sound weird to me as well, that's why I'm asking help here.

I just don't understand the extra shot of Prop on Thursdays.

Any reason for that?

I suspect it's for added blood level stability. Sustanon already has prop in it but the extra shot of prop a few days later would even things out in the beginning.

It's still an odd cycle layout though.

Ok so. My thoughts:
-sust is terrible for someone who PCTs
-the shot of prop is odd, 200mg is sizable for a single prop pin and it’s half-life is short enough that by the time the next sust shot hits it’s already more than 50% gone...
-400mg EQ is small, nearly useless given the rest of the cycle and duration..
-why anavar and at such a tiny dose in the offseason?

IMO someone of your size should still be doing 500mg of a single test ester (and maybe an oral) and learning to eat. 5’11 177 isn’t too far from natty gains territory.

what happens after this temporary 4 weeks??

One thing I need to say from a coaches perspective. You paid for his help, i assume?

either get onboard with the plan he lays out or get out. Don’t half-ass or sub in your own from help you get here. Doing anything but what he expects you to do will lead to a disconnect and is compromising the relationship between athlete and coach. All in or all out.

I have no clue, so I'm not the only one who thinks this cycle makes no sense.

I csnt really chime in on contest prep.
good thing @Mac11wildcat is in this thread for that, I cant add anything to what he will tell you.

What I can say is, the extra blast of Prop is odd to me, you're elevating your test once a week, your hormones will be bouncing up and down like crazy.

Prop should be EOD to maintain stable levels (including Estrogen) and your ability to control that estrogen effectively.

I'm a fan of consistency.

a lot of that Prop will be gone before the next Sust pin

Ok so. My thoughts:
-sust is terrible for someone who PCTs
-the shot of prop is odd, 200mg is sizable for a single prop pin and it’s half-life is short enough that by the time the next sust shot hits it’s already more than 50% gone...
-400mg EQ is small, nearly useless given the rest of the cycle and duration..
-why anavar and at such a tiny dose in the offseason?

IMO someone of your size should still be doing 500mg of a single test ester (and maybe an oral) and learning to eat. 5’11 177 isn’t too far from natty gains territory.

what happens after this temporary 4 weeks??
Thanks for your detailed answer. Well yeah as I said I already did 2 cycles in the past, but very light ones. And yeah my condition is not too far from a natty one, I came back into diet/training only 6 months ago after 10 months ""break"".

I have no idea what happens after this 4 weeks, he told me we need to wait and see how I react to the cycle then we'll decide..

One thing I need to say from a coaches perspective. You paid for his help, i assume?

either get onboard with the plan he lays out or get out. Don’t half-ass or sub in your own from help you get here. Doing anything but what he expects you to do will lead to a disconnect and is compromising the relationship between athlete and coach. All in or all out.
Yeah ofc I'm paying him good money, but after this AAS protocol he gave me I'm planning to change coach.
Thanks a lot for giving me your opinion.