Opinions on managing e2 on a gram of test.

Juicedhead

Im switching my cycle from 500 test, 500 eq, to just 1000 test. Ran out of eq so just going to go to 1 gram test. Just noticed ive ran out of arimidex. I have aromasin and proviron on hand. Ive never used aromasin to control e2 but I do have some. Curious if anyone can comment on if there is a difference between the two that you noticed and what about proviron for lowering e2 on a lot of test?

Asking is solid but honestly bro you should probably conduct your own research before jumping on a g of test without knowing how to deploy your AI properly.

Couple points that I know of, I personally use primo to control my E2 so I know very little about using AIs

1. Adex is usually dosed 5-7 days opposed to Asin which I believe is like ED.

2. Adex has what everyone calls a “rebound” effect. Asin nukes all E2 from what I remember. Adex just inhibits the aromatase action.

Once again, don’t quote me or use this for gospel other than my intro of- do your own research before slamming a gram of test

Im switching my cycle from 500 test, 500 eq, to just 1000 test. Ran out of eq so just going to go to 1 gram test. Just noticed ive ran out of arimidex. I have aromasin and proviron on hand. Ive never used aromasin to control e2 but I do have some. Curious if anyone can comment on if there is a difference between the two that you noticed and what about proviron for lowering e2 on a lot of test?
Aromasin should do the job, but you might have to hit the aromasin pretty hard if you're a heavy aromatizer, especially on that much test. Can't reccomend a dosage or frequency as that will be highly individualized, but I would imagine you'll need it at minimum 2x a week, possibly more, depending if you're doing 12.5mg or 25mg

Having some nolva on hand might not be a bad idea either

Asking is solid but honestly bro you should probably conduct your own research before jumping on a g of test without knowing how to deploy your AI properly.

Couple points that I know of, I personally use primo to control my E2 so I know very little about using AIs

1. Adex is usually dosed 5-7 days opposed to Asin which I believe is like ED.

2. Adex has what everyone calls a “rebound” effect. Asin nukes all E2 from what I remember. Adex just inhibits the aromatase action.

Once again, don’t quote me or use this for gospel other than my intro of- do your own research before slamming a gram of test
yeah man ive been taking gear for over a decade. I have always done 1mg adex 3x a week on 1 gram. I was seeking more opinions and experiences using aromasin or proviron as I am going to have to use one of those.

yeah man ive been taking gear for over a decade. I have always done 1mg adex 3x a week on 1 gram. I was seeking more opinions and experiences using aromasin or proviron as I am going to have to use one of those.

Are you in a country where Asin or primo or more EQ is unattainable?

If you have a decade of experience you’d know the first rule is to plan ahead your cycle so that you don’t run into this issue.

Yeah personally I’d start with 12.5 eod and go up from there but why not order some more eq and nolva from a domestic source? takes like 3 days to arrive

Yeah personally I’d start with 12.5 eod and go up from there but why not order some more eq and nolva from a domestic source? takes like 3 days to arrive
dude im not able to buy bitcoin anymore idk why so im kind of fucked for ordering gear until i figure out how to buy bitcoin again without paying insane fees.

Are you in a country where Asin or primo or more EQ is unattainable?

If you have a decade of experience you’d know the first rule is to plan ahead your cycle so that you don’t run into this issue.
well truth be told I thought i had a bunch of adex but it turns out its proviron. I had all my ais in a bag and tossed the bottles a while ago and until now just noticed they are proviron.

dude im not able to buy bitcoin anymore idk why so im kind of fucked for ordering gear until i figure out how to buy bitcoin again without paying insane fees.
gotchu, i hate dealing with the bitcoin services. Pretty sure there’s a few legit sources floating around that take zelle or western union type money gram payments

gotchu, i hate dealing with the bitcoin services. Pretty sure there’s a few legit sources floating around that take zelle or western union type money gram payments
yeah i might have to go back to the ole money gram thing. Cashapp has closed my account and I cannot open another one.

i’m personally sick of the bitcoin fees and the bitcoin trading platform just shutting down or glitching for days at a time. Really wish western union or even paypal was more widely accepted

well truth be told I thought i had a bunch of adex but it turns out its proviron. I had all my ais in a bag and tossed the bottles a while ago and until now just noticed they are proviron.

I’m not an expert but I don’t think proviron will do enough to offset 1g test.

How can you not buy bitcoin? There is more than once exchange you can get it instantly from..

I’m not an expert but I don’t think proviron will do enough to offset 1g test.

How can you not buy bitcoin? There is more than once exchange you can get it instantly from..
yeah im just going to use aromasin. As far as bitcoin idk if my account got flagged or something but cashapp has banned me.

Yeah like Pinnacle said, use PayPal to buy bitcoin. It’s pretty reliable I have problems with Cashapp too.

As far as managing your e2. A MG of adex is comparable to 25 of Aromasin. So if you know your dosing off adex start there? I personally used 1mg of adex for every 500 test. So 2mg for a gram of test which I’m on now for the first time.

Yeah like Pinnacle said, use PayPal to buy bitcoin. It’s pretty reliable I have problems with Cashapp too.

As far as managing your e2. A MG of adex is comparable to 25 of Aromasin. So if you know your dosing off adex start there? I personally used 1mg of adex for every 500 test. So 2mg for a gram of test which I’m on now for the first time.
Do you go based off bloods at this point? For me I really won’t touch an ai until i’m growing a cups, otherwise I prefer leaving it pretty high I swear I’m stronger and feel so much better

Do you go based off bloods at this point? For me I really won’t touch an ai until i’m growing a cups, otherwise I prefer leaving it pretty high I swear I’m stronger and feel so much better
For me, I just practice sane e2 management. This is my first time going this high on test. So I’ve based my AI dose off of my AI need of lower doses. I will confirm on bloods here soon.

Never had to ever take an AI on up to a gram of test.
But I have taken Aromasin on its own for two months before ever touching AAS which may have permanently downregulated my e2 receptors, as it has for many.

When I did this, I used an appropriate ratio of EQ and applied them accordingly (IE 1 part test, 1.5 part EQ). I knew my ratio from having let my values of both stabilize in my bloods and getting bloodwork in the past. It worked like a charm, but that was only because I crossed my T’s and dotted my I’s in prior cycles to know how to dose that appropriately.

Looking back, I don’t know I’d do it again though. It was a lot of added pinning and while I mitigated hematocrit and bp effectively, I don’t think EQ added much either. Were I to do it again, I’d probably just use asin, or just less test and let other anabolics with less baggage do the work.

Never had to ever take an AI on up to a gram of test.
But I have taken Aromasin on its own for two months before ever touching AAS which may have permanently downregulated my e2 receptors, as it has for many.
I’ve certainly gotten a lot less estrogen prone over the years. When I first started I was a bitch tit factory. Even when appreciably lean. Now I can run higher doses with far less e2 problems. Even then though I’ll have spicy tits without some mitigation on anything over 250 or so. I guess everyone is different, so it is what it is.