MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Had my bloodwork done on Friday. Got the results back today still waiting on estrogen levels. Everything within normal range. Kidneys aren’t shutting down lol. Gonna get my IGF tested in a month or so. Can see my ankle bones again due to lasix, still on 4iu. My nipples are sensitive from the sustanon for last week or two since I dropped my dose and I’ve been taking 1cc twice a week of liquid armidex. Shit ain’t working or it is and i don’t know. How long does it take to rid the nip sensitivity?

The water retention on opti's is nothing compared to some of the others out there, that's been my experience anyways. Like someone mentioned above, it's very important to keep dosage consistent and steady for awhile before increasing. The bouncing around is what can fuck you with sides, and from my experience my mood as well at times

Have ordered 6 total 120iu kits from opti now. The kits are working very well for my girl and I! Thanks Opti!
Technically isn't this most recent batch 130ius?
Had to pass on the sale due to Christmas funds but I'm just now getting around to starting the Kits I bought a few months back. If these treat me well I'll definitely be hoppin on that Christmas sale for sure.

Received labs today. Currently on TRT and on 3iu of the blue tops ED before bed. I’ve been on Opti’s for nearly 6 months. Starting blast next week and will be switching to the 120iu kits at 4iu split twice a day and working my way up. Fasted BG is 92 which I’d like to keep from raising. I’ve never been one to get impressive IGF scores so I’m happy and slightly confused from these lol 4B7FB3AA-0A6F-49DF-B0E0-2FE3F8DFEC93.jpeg

It was at 163 on my last labs before I started, at 31 years old.

Those are great numbers for 3iu’s what was your pin schedule like? Morning afternoon or night? What time of the day did you pull bloods? Are you shooting subq? Did you get your testosterone levels tested as well?

Those are great numbers for 3iu’s what was your pin schedule like? Morning afternoon or night? What time of the day did you pull bloods? Are you shooting subq? Did you get your testosterone levels tested as well?
I consistently pin between 9:30-10pm every night. (switching the split injections next week and increasing dose) I pulled bloods at 7:45 the following morning. Yes, pinning subq. I had full labs done, to make sure I safe to start a blast. Posted those results in the Alpha USA thread. 860TT on 150mg on Test E

I consistently pin between 9:30-10pm every night. (switching the split injections next week and increasing dose) I pulled bloods at 7:45 the following morning. Yes, pinning subq. I had full labs done, to make sure I safe to start a blast. Posted those results in the Alpha USA thread. 860TT on 150mg on Test E
So you basically have the growth hormone and testosterone levels of a teenager. Cheating Father Time.

Just wanted to give mad ups to Opti. I had a pack that got stuck in the system longer than usual (a lot longer!). I didn’t know it at the time but there is a phenomenon with mail moving incredibly slow . I noticed this later when all my Xmas packs are getting stuck for weeks (some still stuck).

anyways, opti did a reship and both packs wound up landing a few days apart. I reached out insisting on sending payment for the second pack. He only accepted half payment due to the hassle on my end.

10/10 service

I made my first order with Opti. On point communication and highly recommend. Opti is the Amazon Prime of HGH. No sooner than I sent the payment, the package was in my mailbox. I was like wtf?

Someone on my discord forum said opti got busted?
WTF???

panic-1508866251.jpg

Someone on my discord forum said opti got busted?
Thank you to the member that emailed me, letting me know of the above post. As you all know I respond to emails promptly and it is the fastest way of communication.

@mdavid82 this is far from the truth. I'm sure you meant no malicious intent by your post but this is false. Adversaries?

Only thing I have been busted for recently is by my lady. Some of these leggings that women wear should be outlawed. You can only imagine the look I got.

Is his email the same as on page one of his intro?
My email is the same one I have had since day one. opti.hgh@protonmail.com which can also be seen in my signature.

Received labs today. Currently on TRT and on 3iu of the blue tops ED before bed. I’ve been on Opti’s for nearly 6 months. Starting blast next week and will be switching to the 120iu kits at 4iu split twice a day and working my way up. Fasted BG is 92 which I’d like to keep from raising. I’ve never been one to get impressive IGF scores so I’m happy and slightly confused from these lol View attachment 139095
Thank you for posting you results bud. Can you please email me at your convenience?

Thank you to the member that emailed me, letting me know of the above post. As you all know I respond to emails promptly and it is the fastest way of communication.

@mdavid82 this is far from the truth. I'm sure you meant no malicious intent by your post but this is false. Adversaries?

Only thing I have been busted for recently is by my lady. Some of these leggings that women wear should be outlawed. You can only imagine the look I got.

My email is the same one I have had since day one. opti.hgh@protonmail.com which can also be seen in my signature.

Thank you for posting you results bud. Can you please email me at your convenience?
Yeah man sorry I wasn’t trying to do anything. I read the last few pages and didn’t see anything about it so I thought I’d ask

Yeah man sorry I wasn’t trying to do anything. I read the last few pages and didn’t see anything about it so I thought I’d ask
No worries @mdavid82, no ill-will came of it. I'm sure you have peace of mind now.