MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Yo typically get what you aid foo don't try to cut any corners just my I'd definitely want to get a wide range of raws to test prior to pulling the trigger lit 50 mg of vKLetar and/cialias/prov?I will gladly di kab.

Ket me know

~

I’ve been on opti Hgh since July and the fat loss is nothing I could’ve imagined. Everyone says gh is not a “fat burner” but I disagree. I’m still eating the same as I always do (pizza, Chinese food, etc) and I keep getting compliments that I’m looking thin. Not in a bad way too. Thin as in I’m losing my stomach fat and my shirts don’t hug my gut anymore. My face is also leaning out. Each month that passes I’m seeing even more fat loss. Hell, each DAY I notice a bit of tightness happening around my mid section. Tren never made my fat melt off like this, all Tren does is make me grow like crazy. I have 100 iu total left so I’ll be placing another 6 month supply soon thank you Opti!
I think hgh is only good for fat loss. I tried it hgh from another source but it must of been crap, it hurt everytime i pinned but it was not from opti.

This is the first time in my life i am going to need to lose fat. So will be trying opti once i can work again, and finish some other priorities.

i am really worried about the blood glucose. I can live with being on Steroids forever but i dont want to be on hgh for my life.

does hgh cause the same effect trt does? Do you recover from hgh? Where levels go back to normal.

It doesn't matter your weight. Start at 2iu's for a week minimum. Then go up from there.
Oh yeah, you're gonna want to buy more kits. 2 kits are just a taste. Gear up for a six month run min. 6 months to even start to appreciate opti's. Gh is a long game.
Would 2 iu even do anything. Lets say your natural levels are at 200. Would 2 iu put your levels over what you were naturally?

i can see just starting 2 iu to see how you react and slowly tapering up.

Would 2 iu even do anything. Lets say your natural levels are at 200. Would 2 iu put your levels over what you were naturally?

i can see just starting 2 iu to see how you react and slowly tapering up.
IGF is only one part of the equation. Hgh itself has a multitude of benefits.

I think hgh is only good for fat loss. I tried it hgh from another source but it must of been crap, it hurt everytime i pinned but it was not from opti.

This is the first time in my life i am going to need to lose fat. So will be trying opti once i can work again, and finish some other priorities.

i am really worried about the blood glucose. I can live with being on Steroids forever but i dont want to be on hgh for my life.

does hgh cause the same effect trt does? Do you recover from hgh? Where levels go back to normal.
So you mean you don’t want to be on insulin for life due to blood glucose issues? Hgh causes blood glucose issues in high doses but you don’t take Hgh to combat bad blood glucose. Hgh doesn’t suppress your own production for life like testosterone does. Hgh can actually benefit someone higher in age because they probably don’t even produce high igf numbers anymore, which is why people supplement with Hgh when older in age. You do recover from Hgh once getting off, it’s not like test.

If all you care about from Hgh is the fat loss part and you are worried about blood glucose issues than stay at 2iu, max 4iu but don’t do 4iu year round because it can start to cause issues with glucose. From my understanding, 2iu doesn’t cause glucose issues long term even if used most of the year. Fat loss wasn’t immediate for me, it took a couple months for me to start noticing the fat melting off while eating the same calories.

So you mean you don’t want to be on insulin for life due to blood glucose issues? Hgh causes blood glucose issues in high doses but you don’t take Hgh to combat bad blood glucose. Hgh doesn’t suppress your own production for life like testosterone does. Hgh can actually benefit someone higher in age because they probably don’t even produce high igf numbers anymore, which is why people supplement with Hgh when older in age. You do recover from Hgh once getting off, it’s not like test.

If all you care about from Hgh is the fat loss part and you are worried about blood glucose issues than stay at 2iu, max 4iu but don’t do 4iu year round because it can start to cause issues with glucose. From my understanding, 2iu doesn’t cause glucose issues long term even if used most of the year. Fat loss wasn’t immediate for me, it took a couple months for me to start noticing the fat melting off while eating the same calories.
Is 2iu enought though for someone with high igf numbers?

yes worried about blood glucose. But i would most likely be fine, no issues with it now.
Unless the blood gkucose is over blown, it sounds like its a worry for alot on meso.

Is 2iu enought though for someone with high igf numbers?

yes worried about blood glucose. But i would most likely be fine, no issues with it now.
Unless the blood gkucose is over blown, it sounds like its a worry for alot on meso.

I’m not sure anyone can really answer that questions. If they can they need to post some literature to back it up. I mean why take hgh if you have high nature igf1? Say your natural igf1 is around 200. Why would you take 2iu when that will put you where your natural production puts you?

As far as the BG, I’ve ran 4iu for a long time and checked my BG often. I did have one scare but that was around month 7 I believe. Was weird. Practically over night my BG shot up around 110 and stayed there for a few days so I made adjustments. Just get a blood glucose monitor, berberine or metformin and check your BG often.

Yo typically get what you aid foo don't try to cut any corners just my I'd definitely want to get a wide range of raws to test prior to pulling the trigger lit 50 mg of vKLetar and/cialias/prov?I will gladly di kab.

Ket me know

~

Should i notify the hospital? Did you type that with your nose because the stroke caused paralysis from the neck down?

Blink once if you're okay and twice if i need to call for medical attention.

I’m not sure anyone can really answer that questions. If they can they need to post some literature to back it up. I mean why take hgh if you have high nature igf1? Say your natural igf1 is around 200. Why would you take 2iu when that will put you where your natural production puts you?

As far as the BG, I’ve ran 4iu for a long time and checked my BG often. I did have one scare but that was around month 7 I believe. Was weird. Practically over night my BG shot up around 110 and stayed there for a few days so I made adjustments. Just get a blood glucose monitor, berberine or metformin and check your BG often.
Yes thats what i was thinking. Cool.
That would kind of be doing trt with an already 700 test level.

Once again, just to hammer home the point that ALL ped's react differently in people, I just finished an 11 month run of opti's. The dose ranged from 2-5 iu, settling on 3 iu for most of the duration (mitigation of sides).
My fasted bg baseline was a 5.1(Canada). 6 months bg 5.8, two days after finishing 6.1; pre-diabetic.

I plan on doing bloods at the 3 month mark after stopping, so in another month. My point is, there is no hard and fast rule for " if i take this much will/ wont said ped do this and this....." All individual.

I’ve been on Opti’s going on 2 years straight , between 2-3 IU daily and my fasting blood glucose rarely exceeds 90. Had my A1C1 tested and that is also in range.

I carb cycle and only load carbs in 2 meals around training. I’ll take 10-15 IU of slin before the carb up. It’s been working well for me in regards BG.

Take it from someone who is an insulin dependant diabetic. You damn sure don't want it!! Stay safe, check your blood sugar regularly on HGH, and keep your insulin on training days only and in short 4 week durations if you're going to fuck with insulin.

Because guess what? When that glucose rides high it's harder to burn fat and build muscle, even on a shit ton of PED 'S

Take it from someone who is an insulin dependant diabetic. You damn sure don't want it!! Stay safe, check your blood sugar regularly on HGH, and keep your insulin on training days only and in short 4 week durations if you're going to fuck with insulin.

Because guess what? When that glucose rides high it's harder to burn fat and build muscle, even on a shit ton of PED 'S
Is it even physically possible to become a diabetic from using insulin? If so, then how?

Meso Members, my apologies for not posting on here yesterday or earlier today. Full house and plenty of food so you can only imagine the power naps I have been taking/trying to take. Who would have thought that pecan pie rises blood glucose levels!?:rolleyes::D

I hope that you and your loved ones are in good health as I'm sure that each and everyone of us have plenty to be thankful for, not just yesterday but each and every single day.

SALE!
Black Friday Sale will be ran till the end of the month. 10% off your entire order excluding shipping.

I also want to thank @Opti-Canada for sending in our current Grey Top batch for additional testing. On 10/02/20 it tested 13.08iu vs 13.14iu on 11/27/2020, this should give you the customer further peace of mind. @Opti-Canada is currently carrying the NEW 280 Purple Tops. Once I deplete my current 240 Blue Tops I will have the 280s available as well. @janoshik thank you as always for the prompt testing, your t/a leaves no room for improvement.

P.S. If this sale was of short notice my upcoming Christmas - 2 year anniversary should give you plenty of time to plan accordingly.

DOMESTIC DELIVERY

$15 shipping

Optiropin's 120iu kits:
(HPLC = 13.08iu)
1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea
10+ kits - $120/ea

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 25.83iu)
$225/ea

OptiCan_12iu_11.27.2020.jpeg

OptiCan_28iu_11.27.2020.jpeg

Meso Members, my apologies for not posting on here yesterday or earlier today. Full house and plenty of food so you can only imagine the power naps I have been taking/trying to take. Who would have thought that pecan pie rises blood glucose levels!?:rolleyes::D

I hope that you and your loved ones are in good health as I'm sure that each and everyone of us have plenty to be thankful for, not just yesterday but each and every single day.

SALE!
Black Friday Sale will be ran till the end of the month. 10% off your entire order excluding shipping.

I also want to thank @Opti-Canada for sending in our current Grey Top batch for additional testing. On 10/02/20 it tested 13.08iu vs 13.14iu on 11/27/2020, this should give you the customer further peace of mind. @Opti-Canada is currently carrying the NEW 280 Purple Tops. Once I deplete my current 240 Blue Tops I will have the 280s available as well. @janoshik thank you as always for the prompt testing, your t/a leaves no room for improvement.

P.S. If this sale was of short notice my upcoming Christmas - 2 year anniversary should give you plenty of time to plan accordingly.

DOMESTIC DELIVERY

$15 shipping

Optiropin's 120iu kits:
(HPLC = 13.08iu)
1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea
10+ kits - $120/ea

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 25.83iu)
$225/ea

View attachment 138682

View attachment 138683
Wish you were in Europe damn it. I would stock up on your HGH badly ahaha :)

Is it even physically possible to become a diabetic from using insulin? If so, then how?
yea, easier than you think too. How? Your body gets used to operating under extra insulin, making your own desensitized over time. I had a guy who was using insulin for about 3 weeks come to me and tell me his fasting glucose was 375, he got off it immediately and within 2 weeks it was back down under 90

Sponsors

Latest posts