MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I personally would not have any website with a dot com especially dealing with items such as those that req a script.... But thats just me and for protection

I personally would not have any website with a dot com especially dealing with items such as those that req a script.... But thats just me and for protection

While I agree the best setup for any site like that is a .onion hosted site this is incorrect. You can be secure via many avenues even on a .com site. Like the godfather showed compartmentalization is key.

Anyone have thoughts on whether I should mail my test, hgh, syringes and bac water to my parents for vacation or will it all be ok in my luggage since it’s all technically legal with a prescription. Thanks

Anyone have thoughts on whether I should mail my test, hgh, syringes and bac water to my parents for vacation or will it all be ok in my luggage since it’s all technically legal with a prescription. Thanks

Domestic or International flight? How long are going/how mucha re you taking?

I personally had zero issues I went to Europe including Turkey and 6 countries in the EU with like 7 slin pins and the Sandoz Vitamin B12 amber vial (had Test E in it) and not once was it removed or questioned. It seems the asshole border people are mostly in North America.

If this is a domestic flight you have zero issues just put it in your checked bags.

Domestic or International flight? How long are going/how mucha re you taking?

I personally had zero issues I went to Europe including Turkey and 6 countries in the EU with like 7 slin pins and the Sandoz Vitamin B12 amber vial (had Test E in it) and not once was it removed or questioned. It seems the asshole border people are mostly in North America.

If this is a domestic flight you have zero issues just put it in your checked bags.
I filled a bottle with 1ml of test. I’m taking 2 bottles of 10iu hgh. 11 slin pins. One 3ml syringe with a 1” tip. I’m going to Florida for 6 days

I filled a bottle with 1ml of test. I’m taking 2 bottles of 10iu hgh. 11 slin pins. One 3ml syringe with a 1” tip. I’m going to Florida for 6 days

Domestic you will face zero issues just put in the checked bag with your toiletries. tbh GH yeah but if it was 6 days I'd just take my shot right before I left for test and be totally fine its only 6 days.

next time i have to take a flight i ll carry some empty vials with aluminium caps into my underwear.. to test detectors etc...

if for absurd i got busted i ll say “Oh sorry i forgot to shove them up into my ass.. i m gay and it relaxes me during the flight.. They re empty, you dick, fuckin porcoddio”
25242981-515D-451B-BC51-C63CBDBB9E99.jpeg

Domestic you will face zero issues just put in the checked bag with your toiletries. tbh GH yeah but if it was 6 days I'd just take my shot right before I left for test and be totally fine its only 6 days.
I’m prone to gyno and just came off letrozole. Started micro dosing my test so my estrogen wouldn’t fluctuate so much. I’ll just mail it

Just wanna say I was on opti 240 kit most of this year since April and since may until last Tuesday I lost 20 lbs roughly so the doc says and I still plow pizzas more then I should

I intermediate fast ..I only eat dinner everyday and munch out heavy before bed

I barely lifted more then doing big rep push-ups and hammer curls at my house and meditating on the fat shredding until gyms opened and even then I only go once a week maybe twice

dose was 4-5iu give or take 530am sub q around the belly before work as I got decent fat there

My scale broke and I am lazy so I haven’t tracked any progress and was throughly impressed at seeing 216lbs with logger redwing boots and a sweatshirt on

That’s the lowest I been naturally

I was in jail in solitary and they decided to serve bologna sammies that whole month to maybe mess with me Idk but I said I would rather die then eat them and I lost 40 lbs in 4 weeks and was down to 195 with timberland boots and winter jail gear on when the lady weight me it was scary

This weight now is the least I been since high school is my point cus once I got out of solitary you bet your ass those 40 lbs were put back on in 4 weeks with fatttt soup bowls

I think someone on here said Hgh won’t help you lose weight easy but this is as real of results as I could ever wish for to be honest ..:I always took questionable gear until opti ....very encouraging to continue the HgH lifestyle as I call it and I channel lots of great energy optis way

Just wanna say I was on opti 240 kit most of this year since April and since may until last Tuesday I lost 20 lbs roughly so the doc says and I still plow pizzas more then I should

I barely lifted more then doing big rep push-ups and hammer curls at my house and meditating on the fat shredding until gyms opened and even then I only go once a week maybe twice

dose was 4-5iu give or take 530am sub q around the belly before work as I got decent fat there

My scale broke and I am lazy so I haven’t tracked any progress and was throughly impressed at seeing 216lbs with logger redwing boots and a sweatshirt on

I was in jail in solitary and they decided to serve bologna sammies that whole month to maybe mess with me Idk but I said I would rather die then eat them and I lost 40 lbs in 4 weeks and was down to 195 with timberland boots and winter jail gear on when the lady weight me it was scary

This weight now is the least I been since high school is my point cus once I got out of solitary you bet your ass those 40 lbs were put back on in 4 weeks with fatttt soup bowls

I think someone on here said Hgh won’t help you lose weight easy but this is as real of results as I could ever wish for to be honest ..:I always took questionable gear until opti ....very encouraging to continue the HgH lifestyle as I call it and I channel lots of great energy optis way

Congrats on losing 20 lbs Bud! I can see where it would help tremendously in losing weight. I can say as most I store fat in my lower belly and love handles and since jumping on gh I don’t. I stay pretty lean nowadays from taking it.

Last edited:

I had the same experience. Except I did not lose any weight. I stayed the same weight ever since starting gh back in June but my body is recomping tremendously. I had to have gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 10 pounds of fat once introducing Hgh into my plan. Weight before Hgh ~200 pounds 20%bf. Weight now 200 pounds 15%bf. Noticeable leaner, veins I’ve never had before, and starting to feel my lower abs for once! I never felt my lower abs before because I used to have very stubborn baby fat on my lower stomach, love handle area and now my lower stomach feels hard which I never had in my life. Love handles still need a lot of work though because they are still quite soft. A couple more months should do the trick though especially since now I’ve added Tren and t3 to my blast that I just started. I’ll finally be shredded for once without the use of amphetamines. Only other time I’ve been shredded was when I abused adderall but it wasn’t maintainable. Gained it all back during withdrawal. My diet is also worse now than when it was before adding Hgh due to the fact Hgh makes me hungry like a bitch.