MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

As promised shipped with in 48 hours even with the Father’s Day sale, and landed quick. Looking forward to running these, I have been on tp blacktops for around a couple years with breaks here and there. It will be interesting to see what these do for me, will report back with any changes. Thank you sir!
Thank you very much for your feedback @Chips. I am certain you will love the Optis. Keep us posted on your progress. Would love to read your feedback comparing my Optis to other Somatropins you have ran in the past.

Just placed my first order. Communication was top notch, cant wait to receive and try them!
My experience as well regarding communication. I have used many other sources and none are as quick to respond as opti. He even followed up after shipping which I wasn't expecting at all,top notch.

I hope his hgh is as good as people say here. Glad I got a few on sale cheaper last week. Hgh is expensive to run and there are cheaper alternatives but hoping this is worth the extra.
Thank you for your kind words @Tiredandhot. I am sure you will love my Optis. With mine you know the quality you are getting from the get-go.;) I belief I am very competitive regarding my domestic price but I'm all ears to price suggestions. Please keep in mind that mine are 99%, t/a, and communication. Just asking to be fairly judged-compare my Optis to those that are testing along the same lines and not those of less quality.

3 days from order to touchdown. Amazing communication!!! Will report bloods.
Thank you @MaskedLiberty for your feedback. Look forward to your bloods. Will you be on any AAS?

Another one bites the dust. Way to go Opti! Not to get long winded on this. But, once in a while our vendors should get a pat on their back. But as far as Opti goes, every transactions went too smooth to believe it. Believe it or not the choice is yours. In my book you get a five star rating. Communication and transaction so far is on point. Any questions I had, whether it’s related to his product or other AAS related product questions, I got my question answered with in 1-2 hours. Turn around time for me is about 24-48 hours. And no I am not his friend, just a client. All though there is nothing stopping us to be friends lol.
Opti, you keep making your delicious recipe and we will be eating your food as long as your restaurant is open. I thought about leaving you a great review on google and yelp. Running out of time for now. Maybe next time .
@BlownStrength, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. Just like you guys appreciate a superb product, quick t/a, and good communication, I appreciate your(Meso Members) kind words-feedback. I strive to keep the above mentioned well within or above not only Meso Members requirements and demands but mine as well.

Definitely noticing a difference with this GH compared to the other popular generics I ran. Thanks Opti
You are welcome @Bundy55 and thank you as well for your feedback. Could you share some more details with us if you don't mind? How long have you been on my Optis? What results are you noticing? Quantity of daily IUs? What other Somatropins have you used before? My apologies for all the questions.:)

Sorry to hear that. I was looking for a study to see if a certain iu amount would be recommended to help healing / pain, and instead i came across this, with the conclusion being, no significant improvement in healing or outcomes related to the treatment of rhGH after rotator cuff repair.

Effect of recombinant human growth hormone on rotator cuff healing after arthroscopic repair: preliminary result of a multicenter, prospective, ran... - PubMed - NCBI

Maybe some TB 500 and BPC-157 ? I have seen posted in the past both get praised often. I am personally unfamiliar both though.

Yeah man subq for the TB and BPC. Localized injections aren't necessary. But some do the BPC near the injury if it's a realistic location, like not the groin. Lol. I was doing the BPC in my pec for a partial tear and it seemed to help with inflammation but I don't have anything to compare that to as it was my first time using it. I did switch over to my stomach after about two weeks. And seemed to be fine.

TB-500 & BPC 157
I posted a few links there that might help with some questions. Good luck man!

@BIG74 and @eje1990 thank you very much for sharing the above studies and well as your personal feedback. I will have to look into these 2 peptides for an injured knee.

Last edited:
I know some guys will run hgh on a cruise but if you're doing your pct is hgh ok to use then or just in between blasts/cycles?

Thank you very much for your feedback @Chips. I am certain you will love the Optis. Keep us posted on your progress. Would love to read your feedback comparing my Optis to other Somatropins you have ran in the past.

Thank you for your kind words @Tiredandhot. I am sure you will love my Optis. With mine you know the quality you are getting from the get-go.;) I belief I am very competitive regarding my domestic price but I'm all ears to price suggestions. Please keep in mind that mine are 99%, t/a, and communication. Just asking to be fairly judged-compare my Optis to those that are testing along the same lines and not those of less quality.

Thank you @MaskedLiberty for your feedback. Look forward to your bloods. Will you be on any AAS?

@BlownStrength, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. Just like you guys appreciate a superb product, quick t/a, and good communication, I appreciate your(Meso Members) kind words-feedback. I strive to keep the above mentioned well within or above not only Meso Members requirements and demands but mine as well.

You are welcome @Bundy55 and thank you as well for your feedback. Could you share some more details with us if you don't mind? How long have you been on my Optis? What results are you noticing? Quantity of daily IUs? What other Somatropins have you used before? My apologies for all the questions.:)
Definitely will try and leave feedback. I have come across a few other sellers with similar testing as yours, I would have to check their prices. I'm by no means saying your overpriced. As you know, hgh is pricey and the market has a lot of good hgh available.

Looking forward to it!

Opti communications. And shipping are super fast. I have used two other hgh brands and got red welts and swelling. But I started opti a week ago and everything's going good so far no welts or anything

I know some guys will run hgh on a cruise but if you're doing your pct is hgh ok to use then or just in between blasts/cycles?
Yes it will be fine to run it through a pct. I don’t see any reasons for it not to be ok, imo.

Decided to go with opti for the Father’s Day sale and even though I was a little late , he still allowed me too. The T/A was literally lightning fast. 2 days! Amazing. Thanks opti and will review when I try.