MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

o_O:Do_O:p
View attachment 114099
:D:D:D

For real though, it’s funny you say that because right out of high school that’s what I was gonna do! PE teacher for grade school was what I was going for. I just thought it be fun and my PE teacher in grade school was awesome and I remember him still to this day.
But shit tends to happen that pulled me in the wrong direction. Funny how life works out sometimes.
That’s funny! I wanted to be a PE teacher too!

As promised shipped with in 48 hours even with the Father’s Day sale, and landed quick. Looking forward to running these, I have been on tp blacktops for around a couple years with breaks here and there. It will be interesting to see what these do for me, will report back with any changes. Thank you sir!

Another one bites the dust. Way to go Opti! Not to get long winded on this. But, once in a while our vendors should get a pat on their back. But as far as Opti goes, every transactions went too smooth to believe it. Believe it or not the choice is yours. In my book you get a five star rating. Communication and transaction so far is on point. Any questions I had, whether it’s related to his product or other AAS related product questions, I got my question answered with in 1-2 hours. Turn around time for me is about 24-48 hours. And no I am not his friend, just a client. All though there is nothing stopping us to be friends lol.
Opti, you keep making your delicious recipe and we will be eating your food as long as your restaurant is open. I thought about leaving you a great review on google and yelp. Running out of time for now. Maybe next time .

Another one bites the dust. Way to go Opti! Not to get long winded on this. But, once in a while our vendors should get a pat on their back. But as far as Opti goes, every transactions went too smooth to believe it. Believe it or not the choice is yours. In my book you get a five star rating. Communication and transaction so far is on point. Any questions I had, whether it’s related to his product or other AAS related product questions, I got my question answered with in 1-2 hours. Turn around time for me is about 24-48 hours. And no I am not his friend, just a client. All though there is nothing stopping us to be friends lol.
Opti, you keep making your delicious recipe and we will be eating your food as long as your restaurant is open. I thought about leaving you a great review on google and yelp. Running out of time for now. Maybe next time .
My experience as well regarding communication. I have used many other sources and none are as quick to respond as opti. He even followed up after shipping which I wasn't expecting at all,top notch.

I hope his hgh is as good as people say here. Glad I got a few on sale cheaper last week. Hgh is expensive to run and there are cheaper alternatives but hoping this is worth the extra.

My experience as well regarding communication. I have used many other sources and none are as quick to respond as opti. He even followed up after shipping which I wasn't expecting at all,top notch.

I hope his hgh is as good as people say here. Glad I got a few on sale cheaper last week. Hgh is expensive to run and there are cheaper alternatives but hoping this is worth the extra.
I really think you’ll be happy. :D

How many IUs would you guys run specifically for speeding up injury recovery? Around 6?
Dude I thought hgh would help my shoulders and other aches and pains I have but unfortunately for me it did not.
I believe there’s some peptides that can help with injury recovery better.

Dude I thought hgh would help my shoulders and other aches and pains I have but unfortunately for me it did not.
I believe there’s some peptides that can help with injury recovery better.

Sorry to hear that. I was looking for a study to see if a certain iu amount would be recommended to help healing / pain, and instead i came across this, with the conclusion being, no significant improvement in healing or outcomes related to the treatment of rhGH after rotator cuff repair.

Effect of recombinant human growth hormone on rotator cuff healing after arthroscopic repair: preliminary result of a multicenter, prospective, ran... - PubMed - NCBI

Maybe some TB 500 and BPC-157 ? I have seen posted in the past both get praised often. I am personally unfamiliar both though.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I was looking for a study to see if a certain iu amount would be recommended to help healing / pain, and instead i came across this, with the conclusion being, no significant improvement in healing or outcomes related to the treatment of rhGH after rotator cuff repair.

Effect of recombinant human growth hormone on rotator cuff healing after arthroscopic repair: preliminary result of a multicenter, prospective, ran... - PubMed - NCBI

Maybe some TB 500 and BPC-157 ? I have seen posted in the past both get praised often. I am personally unfamiliar both though.
Those were the two peptides I was thinking of. I’ve also never used those. Acupuncture from my chiropractor has been the only thing that’s helped my shoulders so far! I definitely recommend that shit! :D

Those were the two peptides I was thinking of. I’ve also never used those. Acupuncture from my chiropractor has been the only thing that’s helped my shoulders so far! I definitely recommend that shit! :D

You are the second person i heard highly recommend that. I may have to finally give it a go. I had an ex who got into crossfit, her back was toasted form all the workouts. She tried acupuncture, literally felt better the next day.

Ya, go to chiro as well, and try to get massages w/ cupping and scraping done, which seems to help quite a bit.

The BPC-157 i read on t nation some one was using 250 mcg a day, and that worked well.

Just thinking out loud here regarding the sarms. Do you have to inject IM or sub-Q? Are injections supposed to be in close proximity to affected area?

Just thinking out loud here regarding the sarms. Do you have to inject IM or sub-Q? Are injections supposed to be in close proximity to affected area?
I think @eje1990 would be the man to ask this to! He’s the most recent dude I know that’s using/used those two peptides.
I was thinking they were sub-q injections and pretty much the same as you’d be doing with hgh injections.

Anyone please correct me here if I’m wrong.

I used to get crippling migraines. Acupuncture cured that for me as well. It works, I’m a believer.

I think @eje1990 would be the man to ask this to! He’s the most recent dude I know that’s using/used those two peptides.
I was thinking they were sub-q injections and pretty much the same as you’d be doing with hgh injections.

Anyone please correct me here if I’m wrong.

Ok, i'll check w/ him at some point. Thank you.

Ok, i'll check w/ him at some point. Thank you.
Yeah man subq for the TB and BPC. Localized injections aren't necessary. But some do the BPC near the injury if it's a realistic location, like not the groin. Lol. I was doing the BPC in my pec for a partial tear and it seemed to help with inflammation but I don't have anything to compare that to as it was my first time using it. I did switch over to my stomach after about two weeks. And seemed to be fine.

You are the second person i heard highly recommend that. I may have to finally give it a go. I had an ex who got into crossfit, her back was toasted form all the workouts. She tried acupuncture, literally felt better the next day.

Ya, go to chiro as well, and try to get massages w/ cupping and scraping done, which seems to help quite a bit.

The BPC-157 i read on t nation some one was using 250 mcg a day, and that worked well.

TB-500 & BPC 157
I posted a few links there that might help with some questions. Good luck man!