MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Can’t buy pins at pharmacy where you live? I buy in bulk online as well but if I’m ever short they will sell any size and type from behind counter at any pharmacy where I’m at.
I’m not really sure if I can or not but I’m thinking no. Local tractor supply asks a lot of questions when purchasing vac shots for animals so I prefer to be discreet and order online.

Dang, after hearing about the 12iu vials I really want to buy some. But I'm sitting on 3 boxes that I haven't been able to sell on another site. As soon as I either sell or use what I have, going to grab some!

Anyone on this board taking insulin with Opti’s sweet gh? Looking for some suggestions and a good source. Thanks in advance!
I ran 6 units of insulin for about three weeks and blew the fuck up. It was my very first time doing it. I was running 5iu GH at the same time.

Edit
I went from roughly 240 to 252, a lot of that had to have been water but once I got off the insulin I maintained at 250. Diet was pretty good but I still gained fat. If that's you in the picture then you will blow up several inches all around. You certainly won't fit your suits or sport coats anymore.

I took mine post workout and then downed 10 grams of sugar per unit either from Gatorade or pineapple juice or combination of that. Less than an hour later I had a pound of chicken and 2 cups rice. I never went hypo however if I waited more than an hour for my first solid meal I could feel myself crashing. I was running novolog so it had a spike at 15 minutes and a spike at an hour hence my eating schedule

Last edited:
I ran 6 units of insulin for about three weeks and blew the fuck up. It was my very first time doing it. I was running 5iu GH at the same time.

Edit
I went from roughly 240 to 252, a lot of that had to have been water but once I got off the insulin I maintained at 250. Diet was pretty good but I still gained fat. If that's you in the picture then you will blow up several inches all around. You certainly won't fit your suits or sport coats anymore.
Hmmm!! Tempting. That picture is several years old. I am about a size bigger than that. Currently I am running test E600, deca 600 per week Opti 6 iu total split dosage of 2 in the am and 4 before bed daily, 50 mg of dbol daily and anastrozole eod. Thinking about running the dbol eod as well. My bf is probably around 15-17% just a guess. I am a hardgainer to begin with. Can’t find a good source for insulin. How long do people usually run insulin? Cycle wise. Of course a insulin noon question.

For your first rodeo yes, I would stick with the shorter acting insulin.
With the amount of deca and Dianabol you are taking the insulin will blow you up huge. It is not a very hard look though so you may want to wait until your winter bulk.
That’s what I was thinking. Good point!

Hmmm!! Tempting. That picture is several years old. I am about a size bigger than that. Currently I am running test E600, deca 600 per week Opti 6 iu total split dosage of 2 in the am and 4 before bed daily, 50 mg of dbol daily and anastrozole eod. Thinking about running the dbol eod as well. My bf is probably around 15-17% just a guess. I am a hardgainer to begin with. Can’t find a good source for insulin. How long do people usually run insulin? Cycle wise. Of course a insulin noon question.

There’s a really good source for insulin on Meso. Just peek around in the underground and you will find him-sells pharmaceuticals-he’s been around a while. That’s where I get my novalog. He’s one of the best along with a few others on this board (@opti is on that list). Novolin R (medium acting), which is great if you train in the am or afternoon, you can buy behind the counter at Walmart without a prescription for under $40.

Well in case you haven’t noticed bro the 90’s are coming back! I could definitely throw on a tie dye or No Fear shirt and peroxide the hair or just frost the tips and fit right in wherever I go! :cool:

Even though that’s not likely gonna happen I definitely have that option :p
Besides I enjoyed the 90s so it doesn’t hurt my feelings a bit to see that shit coming back into style lol... :cool:

And on the running out of pins....well fuck me, right? Lol
I keep them behind my IM pins and reached back to find an empty box! :eek:
I’m not gonna lie it did hurt my feelings a bit :( Almost went IM a few times but decided to hold off until I got the slins.

Got 200 pins now and ready to keep the Optis flowing!! ;)
Wow! You went way back, frost tips and everything! Hahaha, now all you need is to do is blast some Vanilla Ice, you know the classic I'm referring to.

Awesome! Looking forward to reading up on your progress.

I’m not really sure if I can or not but I’m thinking no. Local tractor supply asks a lot of questions when purchasing vac shots for animals so I prefer to be discreet and order online.
Speaking of Tractor Supply, didn't a Meso Member get banned from there for messing with the baby chicks or something along those lines? Can't recall who though?:D

Just read back over this. Meant 0.6ml
I was wondering how you were getting 6mL in those vials.:)

There’s a really good source for insulin on Meso. Just peek around in the underground and you will find him-sells pharmaceuticals-he’s been around a while. That’s where I get my novalog. He’s one of the best along with a few others on this board (@opti is on that list). Novolin R (medium acting), which is great if you train in the am or afternoon, you can buy behind the counter at Walmart without a prescription for under $40.
Thank you very much for your words @DOMS4DAYS. They are much appreciated.

First of all Happy Father's Day to all Father's here on Meso!

Secondly, this upcoming Friday will be 6 months since I decided to initiate this venture. I am very thankful for those who put their trust in me. I hope that your dealings with me have been up to your standards.

All this week, until Friday, June 21st my Optis will be on sale for $145 per kit. You can purchase 1 or as many as you wish, no limit.

To those who are new to my thread. My Somatropin comes from a true GMP facility and have been HPLC tested with the results being 99%, 12iu, ≤0.01mg dimerization per vial.

Thank you once again to all who chose my Optis as their primary Somatropin.

Sale until Friday, June 21st
120iu Optis - $145/kit - $1.20/iu
SH - $15

Last edited:
Wow! You went way back, frost tips and everything! Hahaha, now all you need is to do is blast some Vanilla Ice, you know the classic I'm referring to.

Awesome! Looking forward to reading up on your progress.
Ice ice baby is actually in my Walkman, my Walkman is in my fanny pack, all I have to do when I get to the gym is press play!! :cool:
Speaking of Tractor Supply, didn't a Meso Member get banned from there for messing with the baby chicks or something along those lines? Can't recall who though?:D
I also remember something like this lol. I can’t recall the details though :D

Meso Members, this upcoming Friday will be 6 months since I decided to initiate this venture. I am very thankful for those who put their trust in me. I hope that your dealings with me have been up to your standards.

All this week, until Friday, June 21st my Optis will be on sale for $145 per kit. You can purchase 1 or as many as you wish, no limit.

To those who are new to my thread. My Somatropin comes from a true GMP facility and have been HPLC tested with the results being 99%, 12iu, <0.01mg dimerization per vial.

Thank you once again to all who have chose my Optis as their primary Somatropin.

SH - $15
Wow! I will be placing my first order for sure!!!

First of all Happy Father's Day to all Father's here on Meso!

Secondly, this upcoming Friday will be 6 months since I decided to initiate this venture. I am very thankful for those who put their trust in me. I hope that your dealings with me have been up to your standards.

To those who are new to my thread. My Somatropin comes from a true GMP facility and have been HPLC tested with the results being 99%, 12iu, ≤0.01mg dimerization per vial.

Thank you once again to all who chose my Optis as their primary Somatropin.

SH - $15
This is such an excellent deal!! I will be ordering more for sure! I also wanted to say I have had major insomnia for decades and since I started the Optis I am sleeping like a baby!! :D

Last edited:
This is such an excellent deal!! I will be ordering more for sure! I also wanted to say I have had major insomnia for decades and since I started the Optis I am sleeping like a baby!! :D
Definitely not a jab at opti but you have any bloods to back up the FEELZ ?

I'm all about equality o_O