MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Yup, it’s crazy. And everyone’s body responds differently. For example I feel like shit on less than 300 lol. I have a super low SHBG so takes a higher dose of test for me to maintain a good TT#.
Low sex hormone binding gobulen? Wouldn’t hat mean it takes less test to get your desired results?

@Urgentfury12 @Kim

I recently upped my dosage to 4ius a day. My fingers and arms are going numb regularly now. Not just while sleeping.

To all- thanks for the great info. Keep it going. Great posts in here.

Low sex hormone binding gobulen? Wouldn’t hat mean it takes less test to get your desired results?

SHBG keeps hormone in your system so it can be used later. It's kind of like your body's natural ester.

If you have low SHBG you piss out a lot of hormone... only so much can be used at any given time.

Conversely too high and your free-T/E will be low but your total T numbers will read very high.

I usually have >1000 TT naturally but below range free T due to high SHBG.

SHBG keeps hormone in your system so it can be used later. It's kind of like your body's natural ester.

If you have low SHBG you piss out a lot of hormone... only so much can be used as any given time.
Damn, I guess it doesn’t matter if it’s high or low shbg is a bitch in general lol

Didn’t realize I was on my last 10 pack of slin pins so I had to delay on starting the Optis. :(

I did start em last weekend and jumped straight in to 4ius but just on the first vial lol. Been doing 2ius this week. Will continue doing 2ius for a while. I’m dosing it at 12ius per vial.
At 2ius I’ll run a vial a week so 6 days on and off 1.
Later on as I increase my dose I’ll return back to 5 on 2 off. I may increase an iu every two months til I reach 5ius.

I think I can feel them already working. I’m pretty sure I can smell fear. o_O The weights start shaking when I get close to em :eek: it’s obvious the weights are scared of me!! :cool:
Or maybe it’s just a placebo effect :confused:
:p

Just wanted to update and let y’all know I’m finally on dez Optis!! :D

Didn’t realize I was on my last 10 pack of slin pins so I had to delay on starting the Optis. :(

I did start em last weekend and jumped straight in to 4ius but just on the first vial lol. Been doing 2ius this week. Will continue doing 2ius for a while. I’m dosing it at 12ius per vial.
Later on as I increase my dose I’ll return back to 5 on 2 off. I may increase an iu every two months til I reach 5ius.

I think I can feel them already working. I’m pretty sure I can smell fear. o_O The weights start shaking when I get close to em :eek: it’s obvious the weights are scared of me!! :cool:

How much BAC water are you putting in each vial ? I’m using 1.2ml and only getting 8ius per vial.

I assume these aren't overdosed at all and real 10iu vials? Wasn't sure if they were like TPs vials that are overdosed...

How much BAC water are you putting in each vial ? I’m using 1.2ml and only getting 8ius per vial.
I’m using the same amount.
I just use the slin pin to add the bac water. I pull 100 units then put into the hgh vial and then pull 20 more and add that. It comes out to 12ius (120 units).
Easiest way to do it imo.

I’m using the same amount.
I just use the slin pin to add the bac water. I pull 100 units then put into the hgh vial and then pull 20 more and add that. It comes out to 12ius (120 units).
Easiest way to do it imo.
Hmmm I’ll try it that way tonight.

I assume these aren't overdosed at all and real 10iu vials? Wasn't sure if they were like TPs vials that are overdosed...
I bought 8 kits and after receiving them @opti agreed to pay for the cost of the testing if I’d send in a random vial from those kits. I agreed.
The vial I sent in to W&M tested at 12.2iu/vial so I’m reconstituting them at 12ius per vial.
upload_2019-6-14_19-24-28.jpeg

Not sure but I screwed up the quote lol. Anyhow, Results are great even when I’m off diet and eating double meats lol. Thank God for hgh. Currently on 3iu. Anymore than that and I’ll get a bit tired in the morning without T3/t4. Finally givin the body a break from all the heavy tren and T3/t4.
Glad to hear @penche. Hey as long as you keep getting great results from the Optis while eating double meats, why change it?;)

Another successful order with @opti. Quick t/a and communication was on point as usual.
Thank you sir
You're welcome @Xragexx and thank you for posting your feedback on our mutual agreement. Continue to enjoy the Optis!

@Urgentfury12 @Kim

I recently upped my dosage to 4ius a day. My fingers and arms are going numb regularly now. Not just while sleeping.

To all- thanks for the great info. Keep it going. Great posts in here.
@Wrath are you going to lower your dose or continue to use 4iu/ed? The numbness can get annoying especially when you get woken up because of it.

Noooooo this can not be placebo effect! Please dye to hair with hydrogen peroxide, wear a no fear tank top to the gym and smash the iron.

I have to ask though!? How dare you only have a 10 pack of slin pins with a ton of Optis?:D

Sweet! I'd love to know from @opti if all kits are dosed like that or maybe you had a slightly overdosed batch.
@Tiredandhot I promoted my Optis as a 100iu kit but in reality they are 120iu's total. I will change my automated price list to show this.

Batch #1 was tested by HPLC twice and came back at 12iu and 12.2iu. My Optis are from a true GMP facility so their should very little variance if any.

Batch #1 is still in being shipped though I already have a new batch #2 and will post the HPLC report prior to their circulation. They tested at 12iu;):D by @Weights & Measures by the way. Hope I have answered all your questions.

Ladies and gentlemen, have a great weekend, you and your loved ones.

Noooooo this can not be placebo effect! Please dye to hair with hydrogen peroxide, wear a no fear tank top to the gym and smash the iron.

I have to ask though!? How dare you only have a 10 pack of slin pins with a ton of Optis?:D
Well in case you haven’t noticed bro the 90’s are coming back! I could definitely throw on a tie dye or No Fear shirt and peroxide the hair or just frost the tips and fit right in wherever I go! :cool:

Even though that’s not likely gonna happen I definitely have that option :p
Besides I enjoyed the 90s so it doesn’t hurt my feelings a bit to see that shit coming back into style lol... :cool:

And on the running out of pins....well fuck me, right? Lol
I keep them behind my IM pins and reached back to find an empty box! :eek:
I’m not gonna lie it did hurt my feelings a bit :( Almost went IM a few times but decided to hold off until I got the slins.

Got 200 pins now and ready to keep the Optis flowing!! ;)

Well in case you haven’t noticed bro the 90’s are coming back! I could definitely throw on a tie dye or No Fear shirt and peroxide the hair or just frost the tips and fit right in wherever I go! :cool:

Even though that’s not likely gonna happen I definitely have that option :p
Besides I enjoyed the 90s so it doesn’t hurt my feelings a bit to see that shit coming back into style lol... :cool:

And on the running out of pins....well fuck me, right? Lol
I keep them behind my IM pins and reached back to find an empty box! :eek:
I’m not gonna lie it did hurt my feelings a bit :( Almost went IM a few times but decided to hold off until I got the slins.

Got 200 pins now and ready to keep the Optis flowing!! ;)

Can’t buy pins at pharmacy where you live? I buy in bulk online as well but if I’m ever short they will sell any size and type from behind counter at any pharmacy where I’m at.