MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I’m using the same amount.
I just use the slin pin to add the bac water. I pull 100 units then put into the hgh vial and then pull 20 more and add that. It comes out to 12ius (120 units).
Easiest way to do it imo.

Same. This is how I am doing it as well.

@Kim what is your dose and weekly protocol if I may ask. My friends wife is really wanting to try these and I advised her to start small such as 1iu-1.5iu? 5 days on 2 days off?

Ice ice baby is actually in my Walkman, my Walkman is in my fanny pack, all I have to do when I get to the gym is press play!! :cool:

I also remember something like this lol. I can’t recall the details though :D
Ice Ice Baby is the one I was referring to, hahaha, classic! Wow! Walkman? Somehow I think your pulling my leg, I can't recall the last time I've seen a walkman.

Wow! I will be placing my first order for sure!!!
Great! Just send me an email when you are ready to place an order.

This is such an excellent deal!! I will be ordering more for sure! I also wanted to say I have had major insomnia for decades and since I started the Optis I am sleeping like a baby!! :D
Hey we all need our sleep,:D glad to read you are sleeping well @Kim. Send me an email when you are ready to proceed forward.

Kick ass sale. Bout to load up !
Hey @penche! Can never have enough Optis! Let me know when you are ready to place an order.

Definitely not a jab at opti but you have any bloods to back up the FEELZ ?

I'm all about equality o_O
@Oldschool didn't take it personally bud. As long as they are not false accusations, I'm good.:)

Y’all know if opti sends a payment confirmed email? Or just no news is good news kinda situation
Hey @BigRed91, sometimes their is a slight delay in receiving cryptocurrency but if you can send me an email I can verify for you. I have no pending payments so you should be good.;)

I’ve just been taking 2 iu every night two hours after food. No days off. @penche
Are you reconstituting and using them as 10iu or 12iu? Sorry for all the questions. Helps to get a female opinion, I understand you're more advanced than her but it helps anyhow.

Are you reconstituting and using them as 10iu or 12iu? Sorry for all the questions. Helps to get a female opinion, I understand you're more advanced than her but it helps anyhow.
Opti told me to:
“Add 120 iu or 1.2 ml of bacteriostatic water and then draw 20 units from the vial for 2 iu.”

What kind of celery seed extract?

View attachment 114038
Like the brand? All of those were from Now brand.

I am currently running sust, npp, eq and 4 ius / day.

I take beet root and celery seed extract for BP and to keep water retention at bay. My celery seed dose is 1,500 / day. helps with the water and bp; but my fingers are often numb and/or tingling. Doesnt do a thing for me in that department

Great communication with Opti, always answer questions in a timely matter, he is a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to starting these as soon as they get in. Will be posting bloods also.

I am currently running sust, npp, eq and 4 ius / day.

I take beet root and celery seed extract for BP and to keep water retention at bay. My celery seed dose is 1,500 / day. helps with the water and bp; but my fingers are often numb and/or tingling. Doesnt do a thing for me in that department
It's a love-hate relationship with the numbness-tingling of the fingers isn't it?:) What are you doses of Sust/NPP/EQ? Have you ran this cycle before minus the HGH? If so how does it compare?

Great communication with Opti, always answer questions in a timely matter, he is a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to starting these as soon as they get in. Will be posting bloods also.
Thank you very much for your feedback @Snipe_HNIC. I'm sure you'll love the Optis. Keep us posted on your progress.

You should be a teacher with all your positive reinforcement.:cool::p:D:)

o_O:Do_O:p
DC411DD9-A29E-443D-BBCD-BE4E8B235C65.jpeg
:D:D:D

For real though, it’s funny you say that because right out of high school that’s what I was gonna do! PE teacher for grade school was what I was going for. I just thought it be fun and my PE teacher in grade school was awesome and I remember him still to this day.
But shit tends to happen that pulled me in the wrong direction. Funny how life works out sometimes.