MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Opti has Amazon prime shipping, 2 days from shipping to doorstep!
@Tiredandhot glad to know you are happy with my t/a. I am certain you will be just as satisfied if not more with my Optis.

Opti communications. And shipping are super fast. I have used two other hgh brands and got red welts and swelling. But I started opti a week ago and everything's going good so far no welts or anything
@BigRed91 I'm glad my Optis are doing well for you, most importantly that you are no longer getting red welts. Thank you for your feedback regarding my communication and shipping.

No bullshit the guy is lightening fast.
Thanks @penche! Seems like you are loving the Optis.:D

Looking solid for a furture purchase if he lasts.
I'll be around, no worries.

Decided to go with opti for the Father’s Day sale and even though I was a little late , he still allowed me too. The T/A was literally lightning fast. 2 days! Amazing. Thanks opti and will review when I try.
Thank you @Tmisatix for your feedback. I'm glad to know you are satisfied with t/a. You will love the Optis. Keep us posted on your progress.

2 day TA, communication amazing! Thank you again Opti!
:D
You're welcome @Kim. Than you for your feedback. Keep knocking out those results girl.

Hey where’d you get those undiis

Funny fucking story actually. It’s an overseas brand. Says in reviews not American size. Lol

Pretty sure amazon if I remember right. I’ll look back tomorrow morning at purchase history and report.

Last edited:
I've always read you should get blood drawn 3 hours after pin as that is when igf1 peaks. Since you got bloods shortly after pinning, what is your opinion on the timing?
that is if you are doing a serum test not a igf test

when doing a serum test you will inject 10iu intramuscular and pull bloods 3hrs after to test your hgh levels

Quick question. Never ran gh. I’m not sure if size matters dosage wise but I’m 5”8 and 212 give or take. Pretty lean. Can 2-3 iu make that big a difference say running 8 months. I’ve ran a lot of Steriods but not gh and see this thread always has good reviews and Opti seems lightning quick. I’m couries to try and with how much ius I’d need Daily. Would do 6 days on 1 off. Any input would be great. Thank you

Quick question. Never ran gh. I’m not sure if size matters dosage wise but I’m 5”8 and 212 give or take. Pretty lean. Can 2-3 iu make that big a difference say running 8 months. I’ve ran a lot of Steriods but not gh and see this thread always has good reviews and Opti seems lightning quick. I’m couries to try and with how much ius I’d need Daily. Would do 6 days on 1 off. Any input would be great. Thank you
Hgh is kinda user unique, the best way is to buy enough and run it to see if you see results. Some say it's worth it, others say no. My first run was a waste but I believe I may have had bunk hgh. I bought like 7 kits. 2 from opti that I'm running now. Recommend you give him a try. I'd do 7 days a week, 2 to 3 iu a day to start.

Hgh is kinda user unique, the best way is to buy enough and run it to see if you see results. Some say it's worth it, others say no. My first run was a waste but I believe I may have had bunk hgh. I bought like 7 kits. 2 from opti that I'm running now. Recommend you give him a try. I'd do 7 days a week, 2 to 3 iu a day to start.

@size26s be sure to ramp up to your desired dose slowly though or you’ll hate GH before it even starts due to sides. @Tiredandhot is right. It seems some people respond well some don’t. My body seems to respond well to it but I can’t run much over 4iu/day due to sides. Not at that point yet with optitropin thought so we shall see.