MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Yeah, That can be a concern for sure but after the draw the proper technique would be to replace the cap over the needle so it’s sealed off.

I suppose you could sterilize with an alcohol swab if you’re going cap less but poppin’ the cap back on just makes the most sense.
More so afraid of water seeping in through that needle cap because there not air tight seals I’ve tested that theory and stuff can get past the seal

More so afraid of water seeping in through that needle cap because there not air tight seals I’ve tested that theory and stuff can get past the seal
I hold it by the needle cap so the water runs down the other way (toward the plunger). The cap stays dry. It's pretty quick because the tap water is hot and oil in a syringe seems to warm much faster than oil in a vial on a hot plate. And you're warming less oil in the syringe vs in the vial.

I hold it by the needle cap so the water runs down the other way (toward the plunger). The cap stays dry. It's pretty quick because the tap water is hot and oil in a syringe seems to warm much faster than oil in a vial on a hot plate. And you're warming less oil in the syringe vs in the vial.
I literally drop the syringe in the sink and walk away lol never had water get into the syringe, youd see it not mixing

I gorilla grip twist the luner lok cap though.

How do you guys count iu quantity when mixing and dosing?

I am so used to, oh, it's 10 iu, so one tenth is 1 iu . . . but Opti says 12.8 per vial.

I know it does not matter, but I worked my way up from one tenth to two tenths of a vial, and I am currently doing 1/3 of a vial daily (Optis)

Do you call that 3.3. or 4.1666666666666 . . . ?

No sides like CTS, just typical water retention throwing on two to three pounds (like, literally, I stopped for a few days and saw three pounds shed without any other changes, LOL, started it back up and weight popped right back on).

How do you guys count iu quantity when mixing and dosing?

I am so used to, oh, it's 10 iu, so one tenth is 1 iu . . . but Opti says 12.8 per vial.

I know it does not matter, but I worked my way up from one tenth to two tenths of a vial, and I am currently doing 1/3 of a vial daily (Optis)

Do you call that 3.3. or 4.1666666666666 . . . ?

No sides like CTS, just typical water retention throwing on two to three pounds (like, literally, I stopped for a few days and saw three pounds shed without any other changes, LOL, started it back up and weight popped right back on).
So for me I take and round up or down depends on what the numbers are if it was 12.3 iu per vial I add 1.2 ml and then I have. 1 unit per 10th I would probably just round up to 13 and draw 1.3 for the 12.8 iu vials

If your taking 1/3 of a 12.8iu vial I think it would be roughly 4.25iu

Back