MESO-Rx Sponsor OPTITROPIN HGH - PRIME PHARMA - UNIQUE PHARMA - EU DOMESTIC

We are everyday avaiable on our email :)

Indeed. I hadn't tried it via email. That's correct. I was a bit nervous about the bust in Germany in the last few months and another competitor from Eastern Europe has also discontinued their service.

I am very happy about your feedback. Thank you very much.

Received today my parcel, first order.
Service unbeatable, quick answers (mail), serious guys.
NL post lost my parcel, after few days they reshipped everything and finally come.
Cannot judge quality because still not used, but the care that they have for customers is something very rare.
I hope your products will gimme expected results, you gained a return loyal customer

Received today my parcel, first order.
Service unbeatable, quick answers (mail), serious guys.
NL post lost my parcel, after few days they reshipped everything and finally come.
Cannot judge quality because still not used, but the care that they have for customers is something very rare.
I hope your products will gimme expected results, you gained a return loyal customer
They will. Happy since day one.

That's not really how we judge quality, but agree these are good people.
ok, thanks, but I cannot understand the need of a lot of people here to teach something to other.
I'm a skilled user(I'm 43yo and play with Needles from 20), I know that only test can give you the certainty of quality/quantity, but seriously, I know how work GH and Masteron on my body, so I know what I have to expect. Also quality could be intended how they are bottled: yesterday I took a bac. water multidose (10ml) and tried to pop off the cap....well, the whole stopper came off and the result is that I wasted half vial: so now, may be a single case, but bac. water prolly is not their best product.
I think that the quality is not only if have substances and the quantity, but also sterility is important to avoid abscesses or other complications.
nevertheless this little inconvenience, still believe that they are good lab because I took months of info and tests before do my first order and I not have reason to think that they are not.
As told, the excellent service is a point in their score and I respect who take care about customers.

and btw, I feel very positive about them

This seems like the only EU source who always tests their batches and they come out decent. Close to Liska's work.

Guys can HGH help with bone and cartilage damage and labrum tear in the shoulder? Would 1-2 IU units be enough? I'm afraid of getting cancer because my father and brother died of cancer in my family. Can someone maybe share their experience with me. I would appreciate any help. Does anyone know a source where I can get proper information? I am 48 years old and I would also like to feel fitter.

Guys can HGH help with bone and cartilage damage and labrum tear in the shoulder? Would 1-2 IU units be enough? I'm afraid of getting cancer because my father and brother died of cancer in my family. Can someone maybe share their experience with me. I would appreciate any help. Does anyone know a source where I can get proper information? I am 48 years old and I would also like to feel fitter.
BPC-157 and TB500 would probably be better.

As far as I know, hgh is not directly related to being carcinogenic. However, if you have an undetected cancer, the cancer will progress much faster if you consume HGH.
Oncology offers genetic testing to check whether the patient has a genetic predisposition to developing cancer. I would advise you this regardless of your question, based on the findings in your family!

I would suggest BPC and TB500 in combination for healing.
However, they are more potent than HGH and do not pose an increased risk of cancer.

In addition, HGH 2 IU ALWAYS makes sense! The more the better and would go up to 10IU if you want to get sporting benefits from it either way.

i just went through labrum surgery in December. My protocol was BPC157 @1mg, TB500@1mg, HGH (I run 8, but I’d recommend 2+ if just starting), plus 20mg Anavar (heals tendons/ligaments) daily for 8 weeks (hgh on going), and my results have been great (although I have nothing to compare them too).

Aside from Var… all 3 compounds have the potential to further the growth of existing cancer. The only way you can ensure you have zero risk is to do a full body scan… aside from that; you’re rolling the dice (as most of us do). There are blood markers that signify cancer growth, but a lack of markers doesn’t necessarily signify no cancer if it is stagnant

i just went through labrum surgery in December. My protocol was BPC157 @1mg, TB500@1mg, HGH (I run 8, but I’d recommend 2+ if just starting), plus 20mg Anavar (heals tendons/ligaments) daily for 8 weeks (hgh on going), and my results have been great (although I have nothing to compare them too).

Aside from Var… all 3 compounds have the potential to further the growth of existing cancer. The only way you can ensure you have zero risk is to do a full body scan… aside from that; you’re rolling the dice (as most of us do). There are blood markers that signify cancer growth, but a lack of markers doesn’t necessarily signify no cancer if it is stagnant
By full body scan, do you mean a blood test?

I am very impressed.
Ordered on the 29th Jan, they've sent it on the 30th, and got to Portugal on the 6st Feb. Package was not opened by customs.
5.5 business days. The fulfilment time was even better than some online stores here in my country.
Great comms with the seller. Will definitely order again.
Great service, thanks.

1000006820.jpg

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back