Oral l carnitine, Worth it it no?

• Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 134759

I was doing some research on l carnitine after another user posted an l carnitine thread. It seems it’s readily available in the oral form on almost every major retailers website.

Is there any benefit to injectable to oral? I’d rather not inject it as I’m injecting a lot of other things and the volume gets to be a hassle

no, no difference besides delivery method and quantity consumed for desired effect.
There is a big difference of bioavailability and possible complications

@Anadrol to get the same effect of injection you need to consume 10x the amount of oral which can result in increased TMAO.

You do not get these negative effects from injectable.

I dont think it would be bad to take oral carnitine every so often in certain situations(lets say vacation)

TMAO.jpg

There is a big difference of bioavailability and possible complications

@Anadrol to get the same effect of injection you need to consume 10x the amount of oral which can result in increased TMAO.

You do not get these negative effects from injectable.

I dont think it would be bad to take oral carnitine every so often in certain situations(lets say vacation)

TMAO.jpg
the only difference. when metabolized, it breaksdown, and ide love to see people who have actually reported getting these side effects from TMAO , although when injecting to much will even reduce thyroid function can happen when injecting to much l-carntine. to actually be really specific as above poster, injectiing to much l-carntine will mess with your thryroid. now we are talking dosages, hence when i said the quantity will depend of your desired effect. and if you really believe statistically to have bad side effects from TMAO, then take a dose of doxycycline to get rid of that bacteria.

solution? Lower the dose, one can reduce thyroid function, the other can produce tmao in your gut/liver.

is taking it oral worth it, yes
is injecting it worth it, yes
dosage? its up to the person looking for desired effect.

individual case study, convenience? depends if you rather inject it or simply pop a couple carntine pills.

I was doing some research on l carnitine after another user posted an l carnitine thread. It seems it’s readily available in the oral form on almost every major retailers website.

Is there any benefit to injectable to oral? I’d rather not inject it as I’m injecting a lot of other things and the volume gets to be a hassle

I believe oral is 10% bioavailable so plan accordingly and like someone said above it is believed oral will create TMAO.