Oxandrolone low dose and blood pressure

Resore

Iam now about to realize that even when i take a low dose of 5 mg Anavar daily, split into two dosages, my blood pressure (bp) goes up. Normally ist around 130 / 75. After 2,5 mg Anavare my bp goes up to 140 -150 / 68-75. So its an "isolated systolic hypertension". Does anyone experience the same or has an uprise in bp from a low dose of Anavar?

Iam now about to realize that even when i take a low dose of 5 mg Anavar daily, split into two dosages, my blood pressure (bp) goes up. Normally ist around 130 / 75. After 2,5 mg Anavare my bp goes up to 140 -150 / 68-75. So its an "isolated systolic hypertension". Does anyone experience the same or has an uprise in bp from a low dose of Anavar?
Wow man, what’s the point - do you get gains from 5mg ? Unless your a bikini competitor I don’t see what’s to be gained

Wow man, what’s the point - do you get gains from 5mg ? Unless your a bikini competitor I don’t see what’s to be gained

Oh yes, you get gains. The thing is, you can stay all year long on such a dose and with using Naringin you even prolong the half life of Oxandrolone, wich makes it more effective.

Oh yes, you get gains. The thing is, you can stay all year long on such a dose and with using Naringin you even prolong the half life of Oxandrolone, wich makes it more effective.

Really hey? Well , hell if it’s working for ya power to ya, I’m curious thou , since it’s such a tiny dose you must have your diet and training buttoned RIGHT in am I right ? I bet you would be making gains in spite of that dose of anavar- truely

Really hey? Well , hell if it’s working for ya power to ya, I’m curious thou , since it’s such a tiny dose you must have your diet and training buttoned RIGHT in am I right ? I bet you would be making gains in spite of that dose of anavar- truely
Hehe, dont know if i would get gains without that small dose but you are right, you need to be pretty lean, otherwise you wont see much of a change. Of course, the pump goes better and strength is a little up, even on such a small dose. Whats also nice is that it doesnt effect you lipid profile much.