Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

If you were on the generic I was on. 0.5 would have been fine but one true ozempic I wouldn't have for sure.
Fucking hell, I should have not eaten anything... I feel like puking and my stomach left side is aching like you know that feeling when someone is needling it, very unpleasant.

Just 2600 very clean calories today and I'm a total mess.

Does it slow down metabolism? I feel like I'm so over my maintenance, but I know for fact that today I need 4k calories because I was very, very active today. My usual maintenance on easier days is 3600cals...

I feel so fat and heavy, but I do have abs, I just currently can't really flex much because someone is stabbing me.

Fucking hell, I should have not eaten anything... I feel like puking and my stomach left side is aching like you know that feeling when someone is needling it, very unpleasant.

Does it slow down metabolism? I feel like I'm so over my maintenance, but I know for fact that today I need 4k calories because I was very, very active today. My usual maintenance on easier days is 3600cals...

I feel so fat and heavy, but I do have abs, I just currently can't really flex much because someone is stabbing me.
I wouldnt say it slows metabolism down.

you may have to deal with this for the next few days tbh bro. That sucks that you are going through this, but I do not know any way to reverse this or an antidote.

Maybe smoking some weed that will trigger hunger?

dude can you stop crying like a lil girl?
you thought you are the hard guy and skipped the starting dosage. Now you suffer the consequences.
Should get better in 2 days.

I'll try.
you thought you are the hard guy and skipped the starting dosage. Now you suffer the consequences.
Never been like this with anything, maybe couple times taking recreational drugs I almost killed myself.
Good to know.

Stomach is my most sensitive and problematic area of all, it's my achilles heel. I'm very healthy overall. So it hit me in the weakest spot I guess.

@Cridi887 and @M@NU should I continue same 0.5mg next week or should I lower the weight on the bar?

His tummy wummy is his weak point and he's a total mess bro. Have some empathy for the hard man, he's so rugged he jumps straight to 60 mcg on a girl's drug (clen) that all the boys are afraid of because they get cramps.

Haha yes, I am taking shots at bodybuilders that are scared of clen, while at the same time trolling lukiss.

His tummy wummy is his weak point and he's a total mess bro. Have some empathy for the hard man, he's so rugged he jumps straight to 60 mcg on a girl's drug (clen) that all the boys are afraid of because they get cramps.

Haha yes, I am taking shots at BBers that are scared of clen, while at the same time trolling lukiss.
haha :D but tbh, when ive used clen in the past ive always found 40-50µg is enough for good effects. Never required more to lose fat at a good pace. Felt nothing side effects wise and it worked, so for me this is the optimum dosage

I'll try.

Never been like this with anything, maybe couple times taking recreational drugs I almost killed myself.

Good to know.

Stomach is my most sensitive and problematic area of all, it's my achilles heel. I'm very healthy overall. So it hit me in the weakest spot I guess.

@Cridi887 and @M@NU should I continue same 0.5mg next week or should I lower the weight on the bar?
use 0,25mg and see how it affects you. If it is okay, use 0,35mg the next week. Titrate slowly.

haha :D but tbh, when ive used clen in the past ive always found 40-50µg is enough for good effects. Never required more to lose fat at a good pace. Felt nothing side effects wise and it worked, so for me this is the optimum dosage

use 0,25mg and see how it affects you. If it is okay, use 0,35mg the next week. Titrate slowly.
Very reasonable bro. @lukiss96 this too shall pass.

Ty, for clearing things up. After laying in bed for sometime it's much better now, I feel human again I think. Now where is that fucking ozempic, I'm ready to inject it all!!!

(Not really...) :rolleyes::)

@Type-IIx I appreciate your polite way of calling me an idiot and I agree sometimes I'm. What's important is to learn from mistakes, I think.

you never start high you’ll be sick
Injected 3.2mg this week
(insulin needle to get extra out the pen)
(Myostatin)

^ and I’m out of my prescription just added my order for more

but no sickness but been on it for a year now :) combined with metformin 1500mg per day

Upon waken blood sugar 4.5
Carb intake per day 1000grams
(sometimes more)
Quite bit of junk food
High protein 400-500grams
Bodyweight 310lbs
Veins leanestI’ve been contributing factor glp1 metformin inject l carintine hgh few other goodies

Last edited:

I would even say use less than .25mg. if the symptoms subside by next injection time in a few days, I would say 0.125 should be the target if its day 7.

The reason why I say all of this is because the half life is 7 days. he will have 0.25mg still circulating by next injection time(from 0.5mg from the initial admin) and he will go back to his first day all over again with 0.5mg of ozempic in his body. He could wait until day 9 to do 0.25mg and go from there.

so Circulating ozempci
7/14 0.5mg injection and 0.5mg circulating
then on
7/21. he still has 0.25mg circulating and then he will throw on another 0.25mg and he will have 0.5mg circulating in his body.

other option is to administer 0.125mg every 3 days to make sure its not too rough on you.

Are you sure your estrogen isn’t out of wack? You’re acting like a school girl who just got called fat at school and went home to make herself throw up saying you feel fat.

Or a depressed house wife one or the other.

You’re usually a dick what happened to you man? Snap out of it.

you never start high you’ll be sick
Injected 3.2mg this week
(insulin needle to get extra out the pen)
(Myostatin)

^ and I’m out of my prescription just added my order for more

but no sickness but been on it for a year now :) combined with metformin 1500mg per day

(sometimes more)
Quite bit of junk food
Bodyweight 310lbs
Veins leanestI’ve been contributing factor glp1 metformin inject l carintine hgh few other goodies
Is this post serious? Can you post a picture of yourself. Dead ass you sound like a mutant.

Lol. You were told to start low with 0.25mg but you knew better and started right away with 0.5mg and now you are facing all the sides effects. Who would have known, right? Maybe the people telling you to start low. Hope you dont mind me saying that this indeed kinda funny.

Well, the good thing is your metabolism is not slowing down. Your gastric emptying is. So you eat half an apple and already feel full. When I had my first experience with Liraglutide back in the days I remember I only had one fucking coffee and the hungry feeling was gone. Completely gone. That was crazy.

So be prepared to drop some bodyfat within the next days. Eat enough protein and dont care about everything else. You can't change it anyway.

Good thread by the way.

(sometimes more)
Quite bit of junk food
Crazy. It def does its job. That morning bg level is impressive while still slamming 1000g of carbs!

Is this post serious? Can you post a picture of yourself. Dead ass you sound like a mutant.
I like to keep private on forums

But Yeah I’ve never in my life been this heavy this lean and I swear it’s glp1 can’t say for sure but it definitely keeps you leaner it’s something I think nobody knows much about but combined stacked in a cycle gives great results if you can eat on it shown to futher enhance fat burning through fat oxidation

Here it is
Conclusions: GLP-1 has a direct effect on hepatocytes, by activating genes involved in fatty acid β-oxidation and insulin sensitivity. GLP-1 analogues could be a promising treatment approach to improve hepatic insulin resistance in patients with NAFLD/NASH.