Palifter’s competition log

Transitioning into a rebound now. Slowly adding in more food, reducing cardio and reducing overall PED’s (no orals, removed fat burners etc.) just on test for now. HGH as well.

I feel a night and day difference between now and the end of my cut. Training and life are enjoyable again.

View attachment 288790
Found you on Andrews IG. You have some good head of hair lol do you use something like finasteride or minoxidil or is it just straight up blessed hair genetics?

Found you on Andrews IG. You have some good head of hair lol do you use something like finasteride or minoxidil or is it just straight up blessed hair genetics?
Hey brother. Definitely genetics for me, never had any hair issues.

I do have a client that has been successfully using the products you mentioned. I believe he’s going through the company Hims for that.

How quickly do you guys like to reintroduce food during this transition? And does he pay attention to a number gained on the scale or solely gym performance, sleep, and visuals?

@Palifter hey bro could you post your current TD/NTD diet?

Training day diet is below. On non training days I simply cut carbs in half and remove the intra drink

How quickly do you guys like to reintroduce food during this transition? And does he pay attention to a number gained on the scale or solely gym performance, sleep, and visuals?

I’m actually doing my own rebound. I keep protein and fats abound the same and let carbs be the main driver. Out of the gate, I did 1.5x the amount of carbs I was eating at the tail end of my cut. I will slowly add to this on a weekly basis as needed. This keeps me lean but also puts on size and gym performance goes up weekly. I think a ton of people reintroduce food too quickly and too much; it’s a slippery slope from there

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpeg
    IMG_2624.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 13
Training day diet is below. On non training days I simply cut carbs in half and remove the intra drink

I’m actually doing my own rebound. I keep protein and fats abound the same and let carbs be the main driver. Out of the gate, I did 1.5x the amount of carbs I was eating at the tail end of my cut. I will slowly add to this on a weekly basis as needed. This keeps me lean but also puts on size and gym performance goes up weekly. I think a ton of people reintroduce food too quickly and too much; it’s a slippery slope from there

Reading your log youve used several insulin protocols intra only, pre & post, intra&post.

I know it is splitting hairs but what has been your favourite in the off-season?

Reading your log youve used several insulin protocols intra only, pre & post, intra&post.

I know it is splitting hairs but what has been your favourite in the off-season?
I prefer pre workout fast acting like Novolog. That goes for pre contest use as well.