Palifter’s competition log

Oh I’m hungry lol. This isn’t much food for my size which is why I’m tightening up weekly at the current intake.
how are you feeling at your current state? when my coach put tren in, it seemed to start ripping the fat off and i started feeling low energy and shitty QUICKLY

how are you feeling at your current state? when my coach put tren in, it seemed to start ripping the fat off and i started feeling low energy and shitty QUICKLY
My biggest issue is hunger right now. Energy and gym performance are still pretty good. I tolerate tren well but I know it’s hit or miss for people. I think using a lower dose solves a ton of issues but also managing a histamine response from the tren itself can be a life saver. Any particular issues you were experiencing?
Hey mate in the off season how many carbs did you get upto before you had to add in lantus?
I believe when I get to 800g + we started incorporating Lantus in on certain days. Started at 15iu and never got above 25/30iu

My biggest issue is hunger right now. Energy and gym performance are still pretty good. I tolerate tren well but I know it’s hit or miss for people. I think using a lower dose solves a ton of issues but also managing a histamine response from the tren itself can be a life saver. Any particular issues you were experiencing?
I don’t even think it was the tren itself (besides tons of anger the first week on). Taking 140mg (20ED) and sleep is fine, no night sweats but I think that was just the week when I really got lean enough to feel it, energy dropping off heavily, brain fog, dropping stuff/clumsy, feeling like I’m walking through quicksand, etc

I don’t even think it was the tren itself (besides tons of anger the first week on). Taking 140mg (20ED) and sleep is fine, no night sweats but I think that was just the week when I really got lean enough to feel it, energy dropping off heavily, brain fog, dropping stuff/clumsy, feeling like I’m walking through quicksand, etc
Yep, honestly what you just described sounds more in line with the last couple weeks of getting stage lean…rather than any one drug or drug combination.

I think people greatly underestimate the toll it takes, both physically and mentally to get truly inside out peeled. It does get easier with time or maybe we just get more numb to the pain. Having a coach or second set of eyes during this time is paramount to keep your sanity…or what’s left of it lol.

Cardio bumped to 40min 5x week
Typically I would add in Halo at this point but since I don’t plan to do a show, can’t justify it. Also keeping total PED’s lower than a traditional show prep. My primary goal is setting up for a nice rebound.

Feeling healthy and gym performance is still high.

I did get bloodowork back and my estradiol, prolactin and cortisol were through the roof. Once I can dial those in, I think things will continue to change for the better.

IMG_2461.jpegIMG_2462.jpegIMG_2463.jpegIMG_2458.jpeg

Typically I would add in Halo at this point but since I don’t plan to do a show, can’t justify it. Also keeping total PED’s lower than a traditional show prep. My primary goal is setting up for a nice rebound.

I did get bloodowork back and my estradiol, prolactin and cortisol were through the roof. Once I can dial those in, I think things will continue to change for the better.

View attachment 285621View attachment 285622View attachment 285623View attachment 285624
prolactin, e2, cortisol through the roof, but in my opinion TREN has a huge impact on cortisol, which is strange because it should keep it under control, but I imagine you are tired and stressed due to the diet preparation; on prolactin E2, it affects, but your body doesn't seem to be inflamed or anything

A

View attachment 285621View attachment 285622View attachment 285623View attachment 285624
Any side effects affecting you from the elevated numbers?

Triceps look huge, conditioning looks awesome great work.

How do you lower cortisol?
There’s a number of otc and pharma interventions but the best bet is to back off cardio, training, maybe add in a refeed, focus on sleep etc. elevated cortisol is a given in prep but only to an extent.

Transitioning into a rebound now. Slowly adding in more food, reducing cardio and reducing overall PED’s (no orals, removed fat burners etc.) just on test for now. HGH as well.

I feel a night and day difference between now and the end of my cut. Training and life are enjoyable again.

IMG_2609.jpeg

Transitioning into a rebound now. Slowly adding in more food, reducing cardio and reducing overall PED’s (no orals, removed fat burners etc.) just on test for now. HGH as well.

I feel a night and day difference between now and the end of my cut. Training and life are enjoyable again.

View attachment 288790
Now that's just sick!

That's crazy shot man. Good luck with your rebound.
Could you tell us how much test an hgh you run in the rebound now?
Any insulin use?