Palifter’s competition log

I'm assuming he's doing liquid. Pills or liquid @Palifter?
I do high concentration softgels. Enteric coated and lemon flavoring just in case. Never get fish burps personally.
Great progress!!! Getting into that open look.

How much Test and Eq per Week ?

GH protocol ?

I never get into specific doses. I run enough to be a large human lol

GH I do a vial per day. 1/2 vial 30 min before pre meal, 1/2 vial before bed.
Regular heart surveillance? Echos/ekg, etc?

Way to go! Best wishes on your goals.
I shoot to get this done every 2 years. Coming up on that date actually.
Looking great man. You are in good hands with Luki, he added a crazy amount of stage weight to my frame in a year. Good luck with everything
Thanks man! He definitely knows his stuff and our coaching style is very similar so this is easy for me, transition and adherence wise.

I
Every year at least. You have a baseline?
I’m not disagreeing with you there.

I don’t have a good/accurate baseline. I’m in the process of finding a cardiologist and gastro local to me (PCP as well) now that I’ve moved. A good healthcare provider in your corner can be invaluable I’ve found. I’ve had more good than bad unfortunately.

I will be getting some more comprehensive blood work for my coach once the test and EQ are fully kicked in. I like to do bloods every quarter, unless I’m sick or use more harsh compounds in which case I’ll opt to draw a few additional times. I’ve been using Marek health and been happy with them. If others have alternate suggestions, please let me know!

Back