We don't ever say good to go or give you a green light when it comes to labs or sources.

However, you can make your own decision by reading this section I linked below. There are various source threads, you might want to visit and read.

Warning:
Enter at your own risk, nobody is responsible for your actions but you. This is not a source promoting site.

Nobody’s promoting a damn thing I’m asking a simple question. Has anybody ever used it OK how about that? I don’t care if it’s good or not has anybody ever used para pharma? Is that better for you big guy?

Nobody’s promoting a damn thing I’m asking a simple question. Has anybody ever used it OK how about that? I don’t care if it’s good or not has anybody ever used para pharma? Is that better for you big guy?
He told you the truth, we don't do that here. You read the Underground and make your own informed decision.

Take your shitty attitude and shove it up your asshole.

Bro it’s a harm reduction forum so ofc people won’t point you in a specific direction but if you put that specific two word name in the search engine you should find a good amount of answers, don’t get mad at people for not telling you something as many times stuff is labelled as one thing but it could be HB for all you or anyone else knows so unless you are literally talking to the src anyone would be taking an educated guess regardless. I understand the frustration but if you’re that curious just try it nah? I doubt you’re finna throw it out n the only thing I can tell you is that I’ve read that name multiple times before but idk as I’ve never tried it so just do some research, this forum is the opposite of spoon feeding so don’t get offended if people aren’t telling you exact things about an illegal product it’s not that hard to understand mane

Back