Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Parmacom Extreme Underdosing...Looking for a rep!

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Seven07, May 29, 2018.

1. He's been gone a year to this very day. May 30th 2018.

SmallWoody, 88GENERAL88 and eje1990 like this.
  2. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Oh well. Maybe the feds got him.

Interesting thread to have reincarnated.

EazyE and MisterSuperGod like this.
  3. LOL. Let's hope not. i do find the coincidence between his last appearance and thread resurrection to be pretty cool.

He probably went the way of the majority of noobs that found this lifestyle to be a passing fancy. It definitely isn't for everyone.

EazyE, 88GENERAL88 and eje1990 like this.
  4. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Your fucking funny bro.lol

EazyE and MisterSuperGod like this.
  5. cadafi

cadafi Member

So what is the deal with this, was the product underdosed or not, i´m considering Pharmacom test e or c for my TRT and this does not help :(
    An now there is another guy saying he "feels" it´s under dosed??

6. Did you... You know... Read the thread? It's only 6 pages.
    Hint: The issue was resolved.

The feelz. Nuff said.

EazyE, RThoads and eje1990 like this.
  7. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fuck that feels shit. I quoted myself with bloods a few posts up. That's the only thing I listen to besides analytical testing. Now those bloods were from 2017 so things could be different now. And I haven't ran pcom stuff since then. But at the same time there is a TON of people always running pcom products. I'd assume we would hear a lot more issues if there was something wrong with a batch. And their batches are on very large scale production. Just my .2cents.

8. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Weights and measures seems to be a solid choice

eje1990 likes this.