Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Parmacom Extreme Underdosing...Looking for a rep!

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Seven07, May 29, 2018.

1. picholas

picholas Member

[​IMG]

2. RThoads

RThoads Member

Rah Rah!
    I am a cheerleader because I am intelligent, believe in detailed communication when writing (because the written word lacks the non-verbal details of speech), explain myself to lessen ambiguity, and give details to support my position.

Rah Rah!
    bash me, make fun, whatever you like but in the end I have still done my best to communicate in detail and to help people get to the truth as opposed to cave-man like illogical hype -- not such a bad thing.

Rah Rah!
    [​IMG]

TRTvegan and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  3. RThoads

RThoads Member

:D cheers

4. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Says the dude that gets paid to say that

5. picholas

picholas Member

I like how you quoted yourself as the female in the picture. I am sure one of the doctors on here could offer their opinion about what that means...

6. fuerte-joven

fuerte-joven Member

Man i think/thought highly of Pharmacom for a long time, but literally stuff happens. i mean the OP seems genuine. Im sitting here hoping to god its a one in a million/100k/1000 or even 100 fluke. im kinda worried at this point since i just placed an order. Maybe i jump the gun on sources too quick

88GENERAL88 and J_bird like this.
  7. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Did u read the whole thread brother ?
    The problem was fixed

fuerte-joven and RThoads like this.
  8. RThoads

RThoads Member

The OP stated in another thread that he may have been using test-prop on accident which would be only 200 mg a week and a short ester.
    Thousands of vials come from each batch and we do not see any outbreak of poor bloodworks on the boards.

fuerte-joven likes this.
  9. fuerte-joven

fuerte-joven Member

Youre building my confidence back up a little but from a consumer perspective we always feel like someone is trying to get over on us one way or another in this market. Still thank you for clearing that up

10. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I've never heard anything bad about Pcom's products, but their prices are nuts.

$78 US for test C? $110 US for tren E?

Fuck me sideways.

11. darkmarine

darkmarine Member

because u never heard anything bad let me show you what happened to @JabbedUp

Attached Files:

JabbedUp likes this.
  12. Steve84

Steve84 Member

Because for how much they sell it doesn't happen often...but the good thing is they will completely take care of this guy and the issue.

13. JabbedUp

JabbedUp Junior Member

People need to look closer at their bottles, this would have been so easy to miss. I almost thought it was a scratch on the back of the label.

14. darkmarine

darkmarine Member

is not about taking care of this guy because any source could do that is is about not letting shit like this happen

no excuse for anybody to get a vial like that

15. JabbedUp

JabbedUp Junior Member

I doubt it’s the first this time has happened just for the fact that it is so easily missed with the naked eye. One of the other bottles has white fibers too that can’t be seen without a torch. I couldn’t catch them on camera.

darkmarine likes this.
  16. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Welcome to Meso.

wedorecover likes this.
  17. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Your fine. The only thing you did wrong was over pay by more than double that's all. But hey my first bottle of test I gladly paid $150 for and I bought 3! Lol

fuerte-joven, wedorecover and rpbb like this.
  18. darkmarine

darkmarine Member

Bro I paid 250 for my first bottle of tren e

fuerte-joven likes this.
  19. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

That hurts

20. darkmarine

darkmarine Member

I didn’t know any better and my coach took advantage of me [ that mother fucker ]]

fuerte-joven and wedorecover like this.