MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hey man I sent emails on Wednesday and Friday asking for tracking - no response yet, Please lmk when you get a chance.
Hello sir ,

Trackings for all the order paid till Friday afternoon has been sent to respective customers . Please check your spam box incase our email ended up there . If still no info found please email me with your meso username .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Just got a love letter (my first ever) for the package I requested a reship of on 10/16.

Was that reship able to squeeze sent in the newline shipping before it was re-banned? I never received tracking.

@PCT24X7.STORE

Was it seized for controlled (zopiclone, moda, soma) or by the FDA for regular meds?

Just got a love letter (my first ever) for the package I requested a reship of on 10/16.

Was that reship able to squeeze sent in the newline shipping before it was re-banned? I never received tracking.

@PCT24X7.STORE
No sir , the package was sent but UAE post hub in Mumbai checked all the packages once they received info and zopiclone and destroyed the one with zops but no worries I’m sending out new package today for your reship .

Without going into details, I was once again reminded why this PCT vendor is the best of the best. While my nature is to chase the absolute lowest prices, PCT24x7 is often the lowest or very close, and one instance of requiring good customer service more than compensates for the occasionally slightly higher price.

Without going into details, I was once again reminded why this PCT vendor is the best of the best. While my nature is to chase the absolute lowest prices, PCT24x7 is often the lowest or very close, and one instance of requiring good customer service more than compensates for the occasionally slightly higher price.
I am using him for the first time and so far communication, prices, speed has been excellent. I even had a concern about package delivery and he informed me about his reship policy which is extremely fair. I wish I would have found him sooner.

I am using him for the first time and so far communication, prices, speed has been excellent. I even had a concern about package delivery and he informed me about his reship policy which is extremely fair. I wish I would have found him sooner.

I hope he gets a website, telegram or discord channel or something.

He deserves more business and needs exposure to a larger group of customers.

I hope he gets a website, telegram or discord channel or something.

He deserves more business and needs exposure to a larger group of customers.
Yes sir websites has been issues for me lately I lost like 4 domains as people are reporting them to authorities , working with a professional team currently to get a website up with highest security available in market . I can create a telegram channel though .

Back