MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Looks like USPS has lost my shipment…Made it to the west coast, literally right to my town, then down to San Francisco and now dead in its tracks.

From USPS postmaster in my town:

Good morning ******,

I just wanted to touch base with you. I still have not seen any movement on your package. Until it gets a physical scan, I suspect it is not moving. I sent another email to consumer affairs trying to get more assistance. If 30 days pass from the last scan, which was 10/13, they will allow you to file a claim for a lost item. The hard part is waiting that 30 days. I will continue to monitor the package for movement and hopefully consumer affairs will be able to work some more magic for us and get it here ASAP. I appreciate your patience as I try to get this item here for you.

Looks like USPS has lost my shipment…Made it to the west coast, literally right to my town, then down to San Francisco and now dead in its tracks.

From USPS postmaster in my town:

Good morning ******,

I just wanted to touch base with you. I still have not seen any movement on your package. Until it gets a physical scan, I suspect it is not moving. I sent another email to consumer affairs trying to get more assistance. If 30 days pass from the last scan, which was 10/13, they will allow you to file a claim for a lost item. The hard part is waiting that 30 days. I will continue to monitor the package for movement and hopefully consumer affairs will be able to work some more magic for us and get it here ASAP. I appreciate your patience as I try to get this item here for you.
No worries sir a reship will be on the way tomorrow morning :-) , USPS is notorious sometimes .

Hey everyone,

The new shipping line is working really very good and pretty much fast like India post just 2-3 days less or extra , requesting all our customers if they can drop their feedback in thread for their recent purchases and touch down :-) ,

20% discount sale is goin on till November 15 ,

20% discount will be provided on the prices mentioned in price list.

Please email us for product catalogue / Pricelist

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store

Hey everyone,

The new shipping line is working really very good and pretty much fast like India post just 2-3 days less or extra , requesting all our customers if they can drop their feedback in thread for their recent purchases and touch down :-) ,

How long after "Scheduled for delivery" on the new line before we should see movement?

Mine's been on that first step for a week, but I don't know if that's normal with the new line. Does that mean they're still waiting for the package to get to the post office?

How long after "Scheduled for delivery" on the new line before we should see movement?

Mine's been on that first step for a week, but I don't know if that's normal with the new line. Does that mean they're still waiting for the package to get to the post office?
It’s the technical glitch of the new line shipping carrier website sir , it will show same status till their hub in UAE receives the package and forward it to destination country .

I had 2 of them.. if memory serves my correct it was about 8 to 10days for mine.. seemed like forever.

Hey everyone,

I have sent an email with an order.
I look forward to hearing back from you.

The new shipping line is working really very good and pretty much fast like India post just 2-3 days less or extra , requesting all our customers if they can drop their feedback in thread for their recent purchases and touch down :-)

My first order with the new shipping line was a success! From mid October 2024.

8 days = FAST. Easily the most rapid shipping experience for an international order to USA.
Received everything as expected - fresh products sent in safe, secure packaging.

I am very happy about the experience & I feel reassured about placing my next order thanks to the new shipping line with @PCT24X7.STORE ✅

Hey everyone,

Whats the 411 on shipping the Z drugs atm?

I request all people to check their spam box as sometimes our email end up in their spam box and it seems we didn’t replied .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hey guys what z meds do you recommend and at what dosages? I’m going to do some homework on these this weekend.

Zopiclone, HALF a 7.5mg tab.

It's the shortest acting of this class of meds, so you're not affect the next day, and that's half the typical dose, which is often more than sufficient if you're not a sleeping pill user. Tolerance builds very quickly, which is helpful to avoid addiction.

Back