MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Zopiclone, HALF a 7.5mg tab.

It's the shortest acting of this class of meds, so you're not affect the next day, and that's half the typical dose, which is often more than sufficient if you're not a sleeping pill user. Tolerance builds very quickly, which is helpful to avoid addiction.
What do you think of Zpoicione vs Lunestra/eszopiclone I know they are very similar.

What do you think of Zpoicione vs Lunestra/eszopiclone I know they are very similar.

The same effects. however eszopiclone has a longer duration. The FDA just reduced the recommended dosages because it's been causing car accidents the next day.

Hey everyone,

The new shipping line is working really very good and pretty much fast like India post just 2-3 days less or extra , requesting all our customers if they can drop their feedback in thread for their recent purchases and touch down :-) ,

20% discount sale is goin on till November 15 ,

20% discount will be provided on the prices mentioned in price list.

Please email us for product catalogue / Pricelist

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store
td on my pack , 9 days international

How long after "Scheduled for delivery" on the new line before we should see movement?

Mine's been on that first step for a week, but I don't know if that's normal with the new line. Does that mean they're still waiting for the package to get to the post office?
As pct said, it’s just a glitch. Stayed on that for about 5 days for me, then out of nowhere it had cleared customs. Super fast shipping this go around of about 800 tabs total.

@PCT24X7.STORE I have gained a lot of interest in some heart medications and was wondering if you would be able to source entresto? It is a combination drug of Sacubitril / Valsartan. I know there are a few Indian brands and I see you already sell Valsartan but did not see entresto or even sacubitril. Just curious if your able to sell this, thanks.

@PCT24X7.STORE I have gained a lot of interest in some heart medications and was wondering if you would be able to source entresto? It is a combination drug of Sacubitril / Valsartan. I know there are a few Indian brands and I see you already sell Valsartan but did not see entresto or even sacubitril. Just curious if your able to sell this, thanks.
Yes I can get them sir it comes in 25 mg , 50 mg , 100 mg let me know which concentration will be required.

For future reference, 1mg.com is a good place to look up any medicine, and they'll give you a list of all the India pharma brands and variations of it that are available. Then you can ask for them by name.

I have to come on here and say that this man @PCT24X7.STORE is seriously an amazing person. He always does extensive research and provides great recommendations for his offerings and what he can source. He's very prompt and responsive and you honestly couldn't ask for a better source.

I've recommended him to countless people and have never heard any complaints.

Keep up the great work sir!

Back